Seven Ensigns

General Enochian Discussion.

Topic author
Ilernoceh
Practicus

Seven Ensigns

Post#1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:06 pm

So I was looking at liber teritus today, trying to make good use of some free study time. As Michael and Uriel prepare to reveal the Ensigns of Creation, M. calls upon Ese and Iana to be present, however, the tables are then disseminated by various daughters of light, with no mention given of names.

My thoughts on this are not very deep. The dignified daughter of light, is here being presented with physical forms (?) of the solar bodies in the form of tables. These tables are specific signatures of the destinies and energies of those bodies. From here we see the Kings and Princes, with their ministers presented in the tabula collecta, showing an unfolding of time as light envelopes leave the sun and touch the earth/daughter and planets (or ensigns) by royal command. I feel unexact, like im missing a key peice of the meaning im trying to get across....

To me this seems like the garments of the divine goddess, in exaltation of the power and WORD of god. Malkuth, the whore, doesnt receive this as a covering, rather, in dignification the bride receives this as the knowledge of her until then, unknown and perfectly holy nudity.

The question I bring is.....
Why did M. call on Ese and Iana? Were the daughters of light presenting these tables, or were the letters, each of seven daughters, presenting them under the guidance of these two Filiae Bonitatis?
:Thank You
Baphomet, why are you a boy again on that one?
BTW, god, when you wanna see whats written in the book, we can look. Everyone else... IIIII"M writing, ok?

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login