New to this forum

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Nikkora
Neophyte

New to this forum

Post#1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

I am new and went and saw this sub-catagory and this sounded interesting to me, before I go check out any books about this can someone tell me the basic information I will need about this magic.

I am new to magic in general so relating this magic to any other magic will not be useful information to me.

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: New to this forum

Post#2 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:04 pm

New Avatar Power is a great book with a growing userbase. I had never heard of it until I came here.

The book appears cheesy, with a 70's infomercial vibe, but it is actually very good, and a good bit of the information in it is simplified examples of Biblically dervied work from Paracelsus, Agrippa, and other classical sources.

It is a gateway book into occult study, and a very good one if you can get past the 70's vibe. But if you get into this, and it receives praises of success from many people who attempt to use it.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.