Dealing with SnapBack

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Axismundi000
Adeptus Minor

Dealing with SnapBack

Post#1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:05 am

One of the issues that is sometimes discussed here is how to prevent or reduce recoil of a curse back onto the originator. Also how to address counter-attack. Speaking for myself sometimes it has taken me a while to realise that an attack is occurring if it was done subtly.

Over the years I have had to deal with a number of magical aggressions against me and I admit that I have occasionaly done a Magickal working Of retaliation. More recently if this happens it tends to be a Franz Bardon style electromagnetic volt procedure.

I have stumbled onto a basic thing that other people may know but have not mentioned.

I have been making and taking Spagyric preparations and I have found that they have an effect in the world not just on the physical body. It is almost like some kind of dungeons and dragons potion that does a spell of minor effect I remember from my teenage years. I realised this recently when taking the Spagyric elixir a kind of insidious slow work of malice against me became revealed and broken. I take the Spagyric preparation and in this instance there is a mild headache and a feeling of kind of pushing then something kind of gives and events in the world (in this case email) show what was done.

So as a thought experiment if I were to be taking Spagyric elixirs and did a curse against someone would the elixirs insulate me from recoil/SnapBack and give me automatic defence against counter attack?

I would value the opinions of people who are more experienced in this field.

This topic has 38 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login