The Matrix Download Experience

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
xevius

The Matrix Download Experience

Post#1 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 am

I have heard from one or two various goetic operators of a situation where some of these spirits, at your request, can impart you with large amounts of knowledge condensed in a very short amount of time, namely just one session to my understanding. Reminding me much of the way information is downloaded (or uploaded) into the brain of Neo in the matrix films.

A similar thing happened with a good shaman friend of mine, who claimed that after drinking the holy ayahuasca this one session, that the spirit of the holy vine decided to impart him with some knowledge for whatever reason. He found after that session that he could understand and speak practically perfect fluent Spanish (The native language) whereas before could barely construct simple sentences.

Pretty amazing stuff, has anybody here experienced anything similar, and do you think receiving knowledge/information in such a way is dangerous at all?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login