Theurgia-Goetia, eh?

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
barshlomo
Practicus

Theurgia-Goetia, eh?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:02 pm

So I am curious if anyone here has done the work of the Theurgia-Goetia. I've only spoken directly with one person who has done this work and it'd be nice to know if others have done anything with it. Is it practical, spooky, completely useless, or just like any other form of magick? Being that I've gone as far as I can with Enochian for the time being in terms of probing the usage of the spirits, I've thought that this could be an interesting next project while I set up my Almadel table.

One thing that I find bothersome about the Theurgia-Goetia is that no material is actually prescribed for that funny little table of practice used for your crystal. Seems almost like I could just go to the craft store, get a little rectangular prism of pine wood, quick paint job and Bob's your uncle. Not sure if I'm just retarded and can't read properly or if there really is nothing mentioned. Anyway if you have experience making your own table and what it's made of, that'd be nifty to hear about too.
My obligatory occultist blog plug: https://contemplationsfromthecircle.blogspot.com/

This topic has 34 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login