I am having a hard time with invocation...

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
xWhoville
Neophyte

I am having a hard time with invocation...

Post#1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

Hi all,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am pretty new to this forum as of around a week ago, and have been lurking around a bit and pretty amazed by the level of knowledge by those here. I hope I don't come across as ignorant, but I have been having a lot of trouble in my own practice. For almost a year now, I have been attempting to make contact with Belial--I have just always been drawn to him. I haven't succeeded though, so sometimes I will try or thing about reaching out with others but I always feel guilty. I draw Belials sigil, have one that I keep specifically for meditation/invocation, burn incense, candles, and make blood offerings using his sigil and call on his enn. I do this several times a week and so far I haven't really felt anything.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? If he doesn't want to work with me, I'm not sure why I am so drawn to him

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login