Quick conjuration of Ophiel

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
BlueMagician
Adeptus Minor

Quick conjuration of Ophiel

Post#1 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 am

UPDATE: slighly revised on my blog, with my own translation of the Arbatel's latin text and a matching image: https://bluemagician.vc/2017/06/07/a-qu ... of-ophiel/

On the day of Mercury, in the mid-day hour of Mercury, I summoned Ophiel from the Arbatel for the first time.

A quick grounding/banishing was done. This for me basically consists of getting still in my three bodies and loading myself with the divine attributes of the four elements. It takes maybe 15-30 seconds.

I lit an incense stick of Sandalwood for Mercury, as I didn't have time for lighting a coal and burning incense.

I meditated on the significance of Ophiel's sigil for a minute or two, then proceeded to draw it in my magical notebook/grimoire. When I finished I instantly felt a presence infusing me and the room. It felt very electric, in a truly mercurial sort of way. Perhaps it is usually even stronger, only now Mercury is in Taurus.

We talked about my desires and requests and I finished the session.

I liked the experience and will continue to work with Ophiel in the future. I did not feel any desire to listen for "spoken" responses. I felt Ophiel listening intently throughout. They are willing to help me as permitted to them.

That sums it up, a quick report of a quick summoning. Feel free to ask questions.

BM
Last edited by BlueMagician on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login