Working with Amon

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Aeon
Neophyte

Working with Amon

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:33 am

Hello guys,

It´s been a long time since my last post here.

Last week i started to work with Amon (7th Goethia Spirit).

"According to the "Dictionnaire Infernal" by Collin de Plancy, he commands forty legions of demons and carries the title of prince. Demonologists have associated his name with the Egyptian god Amun or with the god Ba‘al Hammon of Carthage. He is also an entity many looked to reconcile friends and foes, and procure love for those seeking it.

He was written about by Johann Wier in 1583 in the "Pseudomonarchia daemonum"

"Amon, or Aamon, is a great and mightie marques, and commeth abroad in the likenes of a woolfe, having a serpents taile, [vomiting] flames of fier; when he putteth on the shape of a man, he sheweth out dogs teeth, and a great head like to a mightie [night hawk]; he is the strongest prince of all other, and understandeth of all things past and to come, he procureth favor, and reconcileth both freends and foes, and ruleth fourtie legions of divels."

And much later by S. L. MacGregor Mathers in the Goetia

"The Seventh Spirit is Amon. He is a Marquis great in power, and most stern. He appeareth like a Wolf with a Serpent's tail, vomiting out of his mouth flames of fire; but at the command of the Magician he putteth on the shape of a Man with Dog's teeth beset in a head like a Raven; or else like a Man with a Raven's head (simply). He telleth all things Past and to Come. He procureth feuds and reconcileth controversies between friends. He governeth 40 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this which is to be worn as aforesaid, etc."

I thought about ask for his help about a matter related to a friend of mine.

I´ve done like aways when i work with this kind of spirit;

Cleanse bath and the room
A week of meditation to determine the purpose of my work
LBRP

I don use any instruments or sigils.

Layed in my bed, closed my eyes and focused on his sigil while calling his name. I used my personal evocation chant for this ocasion.

By the third day, soon as i started my chant i get a very strong response. I mentally saw a black/purple mist in front of me. i was in a dark place that looked like a very ancient temple in a cave. The mist started to gain form of a tall being with looked like a pair of horns/wings by the sides of his head.

Than, when i was ready to speak, a voice coming from the mist started to talk with me. He already knew my intent and told me
in a education way what exactly i needed to do. Soon after that the mist disapeared.

I will try another contact this week for some more advise.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login