Crossed Keys Grimoire

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Taban
Practicus

Crossed Keys Grimoire

Post#1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:52 pm

I much was interested in working with the book, particularly with the initiation part, which you need to work the whole week.
I already prepared all necessary items that needed for the ritual and was waited to find a quite week to perform the ritual. and finely I found the week that I could do the ritual without any inconvenience.
a month prior to the ritual I do every day and night prayer and offering to each spirit candle and incense so we can get to know each other. which proved to be a good idea. each time I explained my intention to the spirit and asked politely and respectfully to help me with my work with them.
I started last Sunday night with Surgat and finished it Saturday night with Guland plus other six spirits and of course 4 cardinal kings, which you will have all 11 spirit at once.
and they will initiate you into their mysteries.
I would like to hear from others or if anyone here has done this or worked with this gremorier.

This topic has 34 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login