4th Pentacle of Mars

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Elumentiael
Philosophus

4th Pentacle of Mars

Post#1 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:27 pm

A while back I moved to a new branch at my work. There was a person at work who was extremely aggressive and unpleasant. I discovered they had a reputation for being like this. They were aggressive to me the first day I met them, then I heard tales of previous bullying interactions they had with other staff, and then finally they were utterly vile to the point they reduced a colleague to tears.

I drew the 4th pentacle of mars and made a nice job of it, looked up the full text of the psalm it references, I then prayed over it and requested that this person be constrained from harming others.

I work in an environment which requires personal ethics and I felt this was an acceptable and selfless (largely) and therefore likely to be divinely sanctioned approach.

The next day, or possibly two at the most, this person had a major row with a manager and then went on sick leave for several months. They then got moved to a different branch and then a different area entirely which would suit them better. I consider the work complete. I had destroyed the seal after a while of them being sick as I didn't want them to be injured by it and felt the point had been made - but it appears my prayer was answered, hopefully to the benefit of everyone.

I consider this a success and note the following:
The immediate and quite spectacular effect, which resulted in the person effectively taking themselves out of the situation, by exhibiting the very behaviour that was the problem. Nobody else being negatively effected. The person having a health issue which was minor but sufficient for them not to attend work and which appeared to clear up once they were moved the first time. Whether it actually existed we will never know.

I consider that just enough pressure was brought to bear on the situation and no more.
It was done for good reason.
It lasted only as long as necessary.

Not quite an evocation Talerman but hopefully enough to keep the wolf from the door :D

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login