First Scrying Attempt

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
scottishjim14
Practicus

First Scrying Attempt

Post#1 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:59 am

Thanks to a fellow magician who was kind enough to explain to me his scrying techniques and show me his setup I used his advice and set up my own slightly different scrying procedure. While I know deviating from the goetic system is deviating, I still wore all the traditional garb and said the prayers and the intial conjuration once. Then I began scrying and repeating the entities name outloud. At first a black cloud that looked as if it had fire behind it manifested. Then all went black again, then little orbs began shooting off over the glass. Then the orbs turned into eye like things looking back at me and an overwhelming feeling, like the one I get when evoking came over me. Except it was REALLY strong. Probably due to lack of a circle. Anyway I charged the spirit and dismissed it as the eys unnerved me some and it was dark. I should have asked it a question to se if I could communicate. Anyway we will see what comes of the command. I feel sick actually as I just got done with this work. Nausea. Going to bed soon.
Attachments
scrying.jpg
Dont Hassel The Hoff!

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login