The Triangular Manuscript of the Count of St. Germain

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Chrysophylax
Adeptus Minor

The Triangular Manuscript of the Count of St. Germain

Post#1 » Wed May 17, 2023 3:03 am

I'm placing this in the Grimoire Tradition area rather than the Book Discussion because I'm not as interested in discussing this as a book but rather as a part of magical practice.

Sometimes, we might wonder whether any historical person has ever done real grimoire magic. Not just sigils and rituals, but those specifically found in the grimoire tradition, without being mixed into something like Thelema or Rosicrucian or other systems. There is at least one person about whom this can be said: the Count of St. Germain.

This person is known for longevity, and more recently, immortality, having become an Ascended Master in a time when science and spirituality had not yet parted ways. He proclaimed himself not to be an immortal alchemist but a "Master of Spirits." His grimoire invokes spirits from the Heptameron for three specific reasons, and those only: locating mines of gold and diamonds, learning of things lost in the Great Flood, and longevity.

This book, called the Triangular Manuscript, is twenty four triangular pages of cipher writing with four enigmatic illustrations. The cipher of this book is written in several layers. The first layer is a simple substitution, one symbol for each letter, revealing a ritual written in French. There is a second layer of cipher concealing the spirit names and words of invocation. There are further puzzles as well, to be explored in this brand new blog at

https://triangularbook.com/

It is not mine, I did not write it, but I recommend it on behalf of the author.
Last edited by Chrysophylax on Thu May 18, 2023 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login