A History of Evocation?

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

A History of Evocation?

Post#1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:33 pm

I am posting this for someone who is looking for this book. I have never heard of it have you?

~~~~

I need help with finding a book i used to own. This is a last attempt at finding this book through the internet. All Google searches for the title come up a loss, because I completely forgot the title and author. Of course I have some key words and description of the book which are as follows:

The book was a historical case study of all written dictations of spirit evocation through history and the chapters went something like...

1. anthropological notes

2. priests with a boy (as the seer) evocation

3. evocation of a treasure spirit gone bad

4. Golden Dawn Isis Urania Temple Apollo evocation

Its more a historical collection of evocations, with The Golden Dawn “Apollo” evocation, also a woman who makes a tulpa then cant rid of it. The book also mentions an evocation filed in a police report in England where a magick circle was found on a roof.

I can recall every chapter, yet cannot find it no matter how many Google searches I use. Its chapters are in a historical time line. The first chapters deal with anthropologists accounts of witch doctors summoning voices and stone throwing spirits etc, so annoying. Another case which is kinda famous is the priest account who uses a boy as a scryer but at the end he cant get rid of all demons and states they are being followed when they leave by ghostly shadows on roofs. Any help would be great.

This was an essential book to have for my study. It was a rough edged, aged, paperback in a second hand shop it had an illustrated cover purple and blue tone with smoke. a skull, various evocation tools up close. Very artistic cover.

Please someone put me out of ten yrs of misery here. I need this book. Thank you.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login