Charging Talismans Inside a Bible?

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Happy_Heretic321
Neophyte

Charging Talismans Inside a Bible?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Hey everyone! So, as the title says, has anyone heard of charging talismans by placing them in a bible? I first learned of this technique in Aaron Leitch’s article Modern Grimoire Magick: Folk Magick and The Solomonic Path. The exact quote from the article reads:

“The hexenmeisters were not very interested in the purification rites and conjuration ceremonies. Instead, they merely adopted the elaborate seals and sigils - which they charged according to their own tradition. For instance, merely placing a grimoiric seal inside a Bible for seven days was often enough to make it magically viable.”

I want to try this out myself, but was hoping to do some more research before diving in. I’ve been looking for additional literature on this method of preparing sigils, but haven’t found anything. Have any of you heard of, read about, or experimented with this method? Thanks!

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login