Bardon's Fifth Book - The Universal Master Key

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Blackfinger
Practicus

Bardon's Fifth Book - The Universal Master Key

Post#1 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 am

Hi all

Here's a review from a poster on the Veritas forums, for anyone who is interested in this book:

"I got it last week and it's....well, it's kind of a non-magic book, although it's still relevant to the practitioner of IIH in the sense of the soul mirror work. In fact from what I've read so far it relates to more mundane aspects of living which still impact on the practitioner such as how one conducts them self in relating to others and situations. There's no exercises in the book either which I was hoping for.

In all I would say it's not a necessary addition to Bardon's work if you've properly applied yourself to the soul mirror work as you're working these things out for yourself. If there's a bigger picture to what he's writing about then it's this: your life, destiny, fate and all the challenges and obstacles you will face are there to help you grow as a person. And from what I'm getting he means that in a sense of accepting these challenges without recourse to using magic to rectify situations in your favour, which might seem odd as he wrote some of the best books on the practice of magic.

Anyway, book review over, still worth buying in my opinion."
sc, ad

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login