An Enochian Circle

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Apla'T
Philosophus

An Enochian Circle

Post#1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 am

ENOCHIAN TEMPLE:

Step one:
Meditate on Om Netaab (Your understanding of the forces which bind or govern all action).

Step two:
In the area where you have meditated, draw on the ground two large squares, one within the other.

Step three:
Recite the first enochian call, while drawing a circle around your outer square. Then while reciting the second enochian call, draw a second circle within the inner square.

Step four:
In the compass directions (flat sides of the square), invoke by vibrating and writing in enochian on the ground (between the two squares), the names from the tablet of union corresponding to the direction.

Step five:
Read or recite calls 3, 4, 5, and 6, each in it's accepted spot as relevant to the mysteries of the compass. As you finish, return to the center of the inner circle, and vibrate EHNB. Give thanks and veneration and ask for EHNB to watch over and assist in the construction of this simple temple, and any enochian work done within the consecrated space. Attempt to make direct contact with this EE, as this will help you later on if you get stuck, or have an issue, having recently heard EHNB, it will be a simple task to recognize this EE's guidance.

Step six:
Facing east, visualize the great table laid out on the ground, counter-angled to the squares, so that the corners of each (your large square and the visual great table) form 8 points. Starting with the SE corner, build the (3,4,5) Hyper-tetrahedron (4d evolution of the first platonic solid).

BUILDING THE TETRAHEDRONS:
A)
Visualize a point above your head. Trace from that point down, three times, forming the base frame for a pyramid. With each line, vibrate a letter of the 3L god name in question.
B)
Point to the plane below you first, and pointedly direct your astral sight to each plane in the base model you had just called, as though you drew a full pyramid surrounding yourself. As you visualize and imagine brightly lighting up each plane, vibrate a letter of the 4L god name.
C)
Visualizing the lighted planes surrounding yourself as an impenetrable yet light film, point to each plane and astrally move the plane to another point, this takes up four planes, creating a visual analog to the 4D hyper-tetrahedron, the fifth point is yourself as the central tetra. At each point, vibrate one of the 5L god names.

Now you have the 2d Hypersphere circle, within and containing the 2d tesseract, charged with the T.O.U. "elemental" names cast on the ground, and once you apply the above evocation to each of the four parts of the great table (SE/ORO)(NE/MOR)(NW/OIP)(SW/MPH), your 4d outer temple is strengthened and guarded by four current generating hyper-tetrahedrons.

:Welcome

Thats as much of this that i'm willing to post on-line, but after working ALL NIGHT LONG (almost) I did come up with a full ritual. I'd still like to work out some kinks tho, so i'm hoping I can keep the other thread active, but this one goes in ENOCHIAN PRACTICE!
Work some of your own stuff into this and i'm sure you'll find it to be a beautiful addition to your own enochian grimoire.

Apla'T
...when someone says, “I am the only person who does initiations correctly.” From a traditional Ifa perspective there is no such thing as the correct way to do an initiation. The question is: how we do an initiation effectively?
~Fa`Lokun Fatunmbi

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login