The Proper Angel for my Task

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Loagaeth
Adeptus Minor

The Proper Angel for my Task

Post#1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi everyone, I've been doing some reading up on Enochian in preparation to do some work for a problem I'm having, and was wondering if anyone here has any opinions. To be honest, I've never done any Enochian work. I've been obsessed with it and read about it for about 5 years now, but it always daunted me, like I've heard it has with so many. I always thought of it as my grail, the one thing I felt in my heart was my eventual calling in the occult. Now I have a very complex and dramatic situation in my life and it occurred to me completely randomly that this was the time to start my Enochian work. Somehow it never felt right before, but now it's all I can think of.

I'm looking into dealing with one of the angels from the Elemental Tablet, but I'm reading the descriptions of the spirits' duties and am having problems picking someone appropriate for the job. Basically, the house I grew up in, which I love dearly, has had a series of things happen to it. My mom married a major asshole and he pretty much ruined the place (and her). On top of that, the house is being foreclosed on, and this effects me because years ago I was very foolish and cosigned on the house loan in an effort to help her save it, meaning that it may make it very difficult for me to get my own house for a long time. Obviously I am at fault for making stupid decisions long ago, even if it was with the best intentions, and I'm ashamed of myself for it. Regardless, an angel once told me "All you have to do is ask", so I'm going to do just that.

I will deal with the actions of certain people who betrayed me regarding the house at a later point. The sheriff's auction for the house happens on Monday, I'm planning to do this ritual tomorrow night, and I'm basically hoping that it sells for a high amount. Or, for some other miracle to happen regarding the loan and the foreclosure and all that. Basically what I'm worried about right now is the financial aspect of this situation and how it affects my future, so I'm thinking that maybe one of the angels residing over metals and jewels might be the one for me? Does anyone have any suggestions?
You and me and the Devil makes three.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login