Enochian Watchtower Book: Book, Robe, etc.

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
barshlomo
Practicus

Enochian Watchtower Book: Book, Robe, etc.

Post#1 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:40 pm

First off, has anyone here actually made the book for the Watchtowers? Aaron Leitch's way of describing the consecration seems quite arduous, but Dr. Dee's diaries make it seem quite simple.

One of my questions has to do with how to handle the robe and book after the rite. Is the book just kept as a talisman? What about the robe? Is the robe meant to be disposed of in some way? Much of it is not clear though Ave does tell Dee he will be taught. I just would like some idea of what the process is really like before embarking on the procedure. Seeing that the process seems more to do with invocation rather than some sort of weird isolation-consecration like the Book of Silvered Leaves, it wouldn't seem like it is something that can't be done in the main room of the house, as I have to deal with things in my current situation. I would like to work with these spirits but the Seniors told me I have to make this book in order to deal with them fully.
My obligatory occultist blog plug: https://contemplationsfromthecircle.blogspot.com/

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login