Initiation as a Mambo

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Initiation as a Mambo

Post#1 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:15 am

I know this information is mostly kept secret and the rules of houses yada yada...

But I regard studioarcanis as a somewhat safe and protected place as far as magicians and their practices go, something to do with Vovin and His magical circles I suppose :D

Just wanted to share that I have decided to seal and embark on persuing initiation into serving the beautiful African or rather Haitian Spirits and my ancestors by pursuing initiation into becoming a Mambo... I am stunned, overwhelmed and deeply emotional over this... I plan to officiate this for myself tomorrow on December 21st, 21 being a particularly auspicious number for me personally. I do not take this lightly and most likely it will have far reaching consequences for my life as a whole , almost completely.

Magically I have a long way to go, hoping to be able to integrate the path of my Principal Yidam, which is rooted in Tantric Buddhism together with direct guidance form my HGA, with consistent divination and much research and due dilligence into a path I believe has been calling me since I was a little African girl ....

Any help and blessings and advice would be most welcome... I think I'm finally ready ... well hopefully

Blessings
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login