Wow, had no clue that was going to happen!!!

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
TheMysticSeeking
Practicus

Wow, had no clue that was going to happen!!!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 pm

I have been interested and intrigued by voodoo and the ATRs ever since my first family trp/vacation to the carribean, st Martin that is. The land was beautiful & I can still remember it just as vividly as I did when I was a little boy. Walking through the street markets seeing all the vendors and rich very unique culture that inhabited st Martin. Even as a young boy I could sense a multitude of magick radiating through the beautiful st Martin. It had a very voodoo feel to it. So here's the story. This morning at arounce four am I decided to smoke a small inhalation of some very good marijuana. After I had gotten fairly high I decided to watch a voodoo documentary. One the first video of a series of three a man named papa jgwee ( I probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) led a group of people through a ritual with drums fire and dancing to the spirit papa legba. About two minutes into the ritual the music and the sounds of the people dancing caused very noticeable change in conciousness. In fact what I felt was so powerful and raw & so far from anything I've experienced before( other than some similar feelings I had once fel after eating a large dose of magic mushrooms . I noticed a very strong heat being generated not only in my temple, but also in my flesh temple , my body. When I closed my eyes I could faintly make out ( like the
Closed eye LSD visuals i have experienced , the veve of papa legba himself & very potent. The presence was incredibly strong, both comforting and very protective, at the same time I could sense a strict sense of authority radiating from the spirit, I was hence polite and receptive. The room felt litho with an electricity that felt very very healing. I don't know how the hell it happened.
But I believe it was a reaction from the drumming. It made me feel liberated and intelligent. Strong and gentle. Wise yet stern. It made my consciousness feel incredibly magickal and uplifted. like nothing Ive ever felt, it was very real. I wrote this post tO share and ask you guys of experience to shed some light on what happened this morning. Out of know where I now feel a strong connection to papa legba.
I love you.

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login