"Well that is because it is a mystery religion stupid!"

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
Pablo
Magister Templi

"Well that is because it is a mystery religion stupid!"

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am

Ya know I have to make inflammatory statements just to make a because some people just do not understand anything.

There is a lot of whining about the ATRs not just giving people the keys to their hard-won systems. The are various fake experts who explain that because for example The Beard now sells orisha initiaions in Cuba so practioners should just open up to Aleyos (outsiders) and tell them everything they want ( and not need) to know. Said fake experts then go on to say that in this new spiritual glasnost everything should be open. well fine. Just send me your name addresses and credit card numbers and those insignifiacnt final three digits at the back and we can all be open and frank.

Said Aleyos keep their own secrets and never dream of going to the freemasons ( who have published so much) or the OTO or the GD and demand anything. But the ATRs shoud be an open book to any joker in town.

I want to know the demographics of these individuals as I believe that the solution lies right there. I want to know their race because I believe they are racially motivated. So sue me! I contend that these are racially motivated because one group seems to have a right to just walk into another group and make demands. Before I was initiated in western magic and fake witchcraft I never dreamt of demanding anything as I am by nature non -racist and do not make transcultural demands like some people do.

Moving on; here is an important concept. "mystery religion". Please google it and try to understand the full implication of it abstractly and then take a long hard look at Palo and Ocha you may gleen a signifcant insight to the puerile debates on open books and some "godgiven" freedom of information act applying to spirituality.

The fact that some Aborisha choose to put their "secrets" out there clearly indicates they do not take secrets as importantly as do others. Personally I seldon read these Spanish sites becasue they are not from my lineage and I would have to clear what is written with my elders. If you have good elders you do not need the web. Dare I say it how did we coped as aleyos and aborisha before the web anyway??

So just in case some people did not get it here it is: The ATRs are mystery religions!!!!

Fed up
Last edited by Pablo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

This topic has 69 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login