Ifa Oracle references.

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Ifa Oracle references.

Post#1 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 am

I need them. My general approach is a mixture of Ling Chi Ching and Western Geomancy. I would love Arabic references to geomany if I could have them. This is for a very ambitious project, and i I would like to tie it in respectfully to every aspect I might be able to. I am VERY respectful of African Traditions, but my contact is minimal and non-intiatiatory; iwth exception to some Lousiana folk traditional influences. Here is my point of contact:

While taking religious anthropology back in Spring of 2000, my class was visited by a formal devotee of Yoruba ethnicity to speak of the Orishas. I was in a mind meld with this woman who was striking, the whole time, and we were having a very deep subvocal conversation. It was beyond sexy flirting, it was intimate on a cellular level.

Afterwards, as people were going up to her, I stayed back until last. This is my trick to get the last few extra minutes. She was very warm towards me, and she told me I am sacred to Alabase and some other being I can not recall the name of. She also said something about .... who is a blind but impeccable archer (lives in a cave?) associated with wisdom. He was in my dreams - which were very powerful last night, and the meeting was significant to the name "Europa," which has come to play a large part in my life recently - in relation to my new home. I know Alabase is an aspect of Obatala, but what I have read of him seems to vary; as is usually the case. Are these the same? Does anyone know what this is about?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login