Lucky Mojo hoodoo and spiritual supplies

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
king solomon

Lucky Mojo hoodoo and spiritual supplies

Post#1 » Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 am

So I've been looking more closely at Hoodoo in general and even at some of the Hoodoo suppliers. I've come to the conclusion that the majority of these dealers are selling cheap crap made out of terrible ingredients.
But one dealer in particular hhas caught my attention, Cat Yronwoode of Lucky Mojo co.
Not only does she seem to be very knowledgeable, she claims to use high quality ingredients along traditional lines and offers a wealth of information on Hoodoo and the culture that surrounds it on her website. She also draws the designs for the labels, some of which are so funny I would buy them whether I ever intended to use them or not.
While 9 times out of 10 I'm going to be making my own oils, incense blends, powders, baths and washes, just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are regarding both her products and the information that she supplies regarding Hoodoo.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login