Pomba Gira Maria Padilha

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
Vauxlient
Neophyte

Pomba Gira Maria Padilha

Post#1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:51 am

I want to publicly acknowledge and thank Pomba Gira for helping me get back together with my ex!

I also want to let everyone know she not only helps women get back together with men, but she also helps men get back together with women.

Thank you Pomba Gira!

Pomba Gira spirit of happiness, I am in need of your magic and power. May your enchantment be the enchantment that realizes my desires and ends my solitude, heartache and misfortune. With the purest and truest of hearts and not desiring to cause or bring any harm, hurt or misfortune to myself (your name) nor my beloved (their name) that his heart beat without interruption only for me (your name) in all directions for eternity.
My Queen Pomba Gira of The Crossroads, I ask you to turn (their name) in my favor so that he falls completely in love with me (your name) and needs to have me with him now. Go where ever my beloved (their name) is and goes, and bring him to me (your name). Don’t let him rest, sleep, be cheerful nor feel pleasure until he sees me, speaks to me, and makes me his only lover forever.
For the powers of earth, for the presence of fire, for the inspiration of air, for the virtues of water, for the tears that I have shed over love, I invoke your spirit and that of the blessed souls so that you go to where ever (their name) is and bring his heart, body and soul and bind it to mine (your name) definitively. Have his spirit soak in the essence of my love so they will reciprocate their love to me in quadruple. May my beloved (their name) not desire any other person, that his thoughts and eyes only be about me (your name), (their name) feels sorry for rejecting and being indifferent to me, and desire to see me and need me be to be his only lover.
O great Pomba Gira, Queen of the Crossroads, move air, transform fire, form water, heal earth so the wheel turns and turns and turns and makes my beloved (their name) quickly come pursuing me (your name) crazily, humbly, passionately wanting to be by my side asking me to never let him go.
O great Pomba Gira Rainha of all Marias and the 7 skirts, my kind, glorious and loving princesses, I ask that the body of my beloved (their name) burn with intense desire to have me (your name) and make me his. May his desire for me blind them of others. May my beloved (their made) lose interest in all other people once and for all and not feel any desire nor pleasure with no other person but me (your name). May he never see other individuals as a conquest, feel no interest for them and ignore them. May no other make him feel any pleasure. Only I (your name) will give pleasure and love to (their name). Only I will have that power given by you.
O great Pomba Gira of the 7 Exus that accompany your steps I (your name) ask and plead for you to tie my beloved (their name) to the 7 knots of your skirts and the 7 bells on your clothes and bring him to me. That my beloved (their name) be at this moment desiring me, wanting to be with me, loving me and kissing me. That he have me in his thoughts 24 hours a day, where ever he may be or whom ever he may be with, his thoughts only be about me (your name). May my beloved desire to hear my voice, see me, hug me, kiss me, sleep with me, so intensely, that he has to call, text and e-mail me needing to be with me. May he be totally crazy with intense desire for me (your name) at this moment and always wanting us together for eternity.
O my queen Pomba Gira of the 7 crossroads; Tie the heart, body and spirit of (their name) to the heart body and spirit of I (your name); making us one. May my desires be the desires of my beloved (their name) and love me as if I were the only person on the face of this earth. As he goes to sleep may my beloved (their name) think of me (your name) as the only person in the world that he loves and trusts. Make my beloved (their name) feel a love for me that is beyond normal, like he has never felt in their entire life and never will. Only I (your name) can satisfy and give pleasure to my beloved (their name), only I can have that power given to me by you.
O great Pomba Gira of the 7 Exus which accompany your steps, I supplicate you to tie and unite our love now. Please break all the barriers that my beloved (their name) would have against me, and make them kind, loving, passionate, comprehensive, tolerant, and happy being by my side forever. May he never have the desires to leave me or let me go again, loving me always intensely and passionately for eternity.
I appreciate the spirit of the 7 crossroads, working by my side in this situation for me. For this, I will divulge & give acknowledgement of your name. I (your name) profess in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the confidence in the power of the spirit of the 7 crossroads, so that it will be, so it is, and so it has been done. I give thanks for the desires granted and obtained. May this prayer become that much stronger each time it is read. I will cry out to the 4 corners of the world asking, Oh Mother Pomba Gira of the 7 Crossroads to grant my desires: Make (their name) crazily in love with me (your name), that for every tear that I have shed, the love in his heart becomes stronger for me. May the spirit of Pomba Gira blow in the thoughts and ears of my beloved (their name) my name, day & night. May he go to sleep thinking of me, and wake up thinking of me needing to call, text and e-mail me desiring to hear my voice and tell me he wishes to be by my side.
O great Pomba Gira, I ask: Oh mother remove all obstacles and negative thoughts of me from my beloved (their name). May he only think of our divine love, and live always by my side eternally. Remove all and any resistance to me, and may he hear my voice at this very moment calling, wanting and desiring him. May he have the need to hold, hug and kiss me and come looking for me, needing to make me his. So it will be, so it is, so it has been done. I have confidence that this matter has been attended to. I appreciate the attention given to my divine desires for (their name) to love me (your name) entirely for eternity. THANK YOU MY BEAUTIFUL, BRILLIANT, SWEET, KIND, POWERFUL, LOVING, JOYFUL QUEEN POMBA GIRA MARÍA PADILHA, I PROMISE TO CONTINUE TO SPREAD YOUR NAME AS LONG AS MY LOVER STAYS IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU MY QUEEN. ALL HAIL THE QUEEN POMBA GIRA MARÍA PADILHA

Don't forget to give her offerings n

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login