Lillith

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Mitch Conner
Neophyte

Lillith

Post#1 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:29 am

Allways wondered who she was this site has filled in a lot of the blanks, and apparently I'm not the only one who's met her. She's been very persistant, but I'll never trust her. She is also very possessive, should I ever show any intrest in a human female, you can rest assured it will turn out poorly for her. She comes to me but if I touch her first she becomes furious, it's always her way or the highway. She's been in my life since 18 months on I think.This I do know she never was human, in my first encounters she usually came to me with the dissembodied spirits of her dead children, nephilim. She has always promised me great power and knowledge, however agreeing to it would mean losing everything I think, becuase she would just take complete control. I fear this because nearly everytime I have an obe lately, I have to wrestle back control of my own body. This is all assuming the one in my life is really named Lillith, like I said I don't trust her. Tonight is the first time on this site for me, and the first time I have enquired about the name I have always associated with her. So I would like to know what's been your experience with her? Have you seen her in the form of a goddess but almost transparent, and blue flame in color. Also she use to travel with 4 others 2 male, they came to me 18 months ago to tell me they were returning to their original seat of power, Lillith chose to stay. I tried to include as much info as possible because I want to know your thoughts on this.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login