What is best ritual for own business success?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Re: What is best ritual for own business success?

Post#11 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 pm

mrblack wrote:@OP

in a practical sense of things, you should see where the weakness in your
business is, and boost it w/ magick - not hope that magick rewrite the universe
so that you'll get more customers.

for example, have you really looked at your business model, and have you had
someone else look at it - to avoid bias. once you find the cons, then do some
research on how NAP can help - then apply it.

Hello mrblack,

I know that exist some business models that are better than my business model.

But I only have the option to focus in boost with Magick specifically the business model that I own.

The weakness in my business are piracy, big supermarkets, some stores of the same branch like my business.

Can you recommend me please some ritual, invocation for the weakness that I described?

Thank you

Best Regards

uiel
Practicus

Post#12 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:52 am

Hi magicbell,

I think you should be more in the physical level first than use magic to make "critical points" to work on your behalf.

I do not know your situation and mindset in detail but my latest pursuit in magic was the same. Making my sales better. I was thinking yea i'm not trying to make something from nothing, i'm doing business and want to magically enhance the income. I tried many things and assumed all that was unsuccessful.

My humble advice to you, in your situation (although it is essentially very different than my business. Mine is creative production).

I tried to imagine your situation and giving some examples how can it be developed but take it as where you can use magic more effectively not take exactly the given examples.

-Change your corporal identity(logos, bag designs, decoration, corporal colors etc.): If you have some money to invest it use Magic: "I want to find best designer for a corporal identity for my budget". or if you do not have budget for that, use magic for inspiration about that case. After that even if you go and choose some books for it, there will be difference.

-(When you are a developed magician/i am not now)Invoke someone good/successful in your job and be receptive for impulses. Or evoke and have a conversation with him/her.

-Charge your shop sigil/logo be it radiate loves to whom look it directly.

-(I think its not magic but) live some days as customer/ hypnotize yourself or meditate on it, when you became truly objective about it, go to your store, make notes as a "customer" and go to other stores, be very receptive what you liked or disliked etc.

- (Its also for a developed magician) Create an elemental or some elementals like a brochure guys around your store.

Finally if you find out there is a way to boost "directly" magical to your sales let me know :D.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#13 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:57 am

Magicbell, as commented by others taking care of the business aspects is the first.

The weakness in my business are piracy, big supermarkets, some stores of the same branch like my business.

This is also something to think about your business. Are you trying to change the world? See, nothing is impossible, but sometimes the result may not be so valuable.
If there are big players in this area, you may think very clear about. For example, you can make people enter at your store. But why would they buy from you?
And also, a point I tell often to companies: how is the personal costumer satisfaction? They receive a good personal atention? They like to be in your store?
A gentle service can do wonders. If you have a restaurant, the food is good, but the waiter are rude, this can be very bad.

A note: despite any impression that the nicknames used may cause, most people on this forum are executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, etc...

About your questions on rituals, if you read the forum rules you will see this is not a beginners forum. So, despiste often we may comment a topic that can be valuable to someone else, and not only for you, we expect each one to be working on his magic practice.

So, if you ask:
- Which Chapter and page is...

This tell me you did not get the book when reading some reply. We can't take the book and do your work.

That is all in the NAP book. Get it, read and take notes.

You have to do your homework. This at least begins to pick up the book or library you are using and be able to locate the material.

If someone suggests a ritual or step, and it's something you do not already know, at least, you have first to search by yourself, books, Google, etc.. Use the Search function of the forum! Study the material you find, make notes and practice. Only then ask about the points that had some difficulty when performing or, for example, comment on some stuff very hard to find.

Also, think about steps to get what you want.
If you are not skilled in magic, for sure will be dificult to get big results at start.

There's no miracles. This is not Harry Potter.

This is not no much diferent from business. You should invest time and money and work daily to achieve results.
It is very rare that any company, or artist, or whatever get instant success or drastically change.

Must work on learning steps and so you will start getting results. And see, you will find many relates from people working for years with few results, but learning a lot about and discovering usefull information for their lifes.

And may also work for a business question by parts. May be a ritual to "improve sales" can be generic.
Think on magick to "get well seen", but also take care of the physycal store and customer service quality.
Think on magick to "see alternative or better options", but also study the market.

A very important tip: You can do a ritual asking for guidance instead of results. Instead of asking for costumers, ask the spirits/angels to guide you what you can to do. This is a great way for learning and to find good unseen solutions.

And for last: you can help seek for a professional in the area. That are many very good, that will work in your business plan. ;)

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#14 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 am

magicbeli wrote:P.S: Does Arzel know what I want?

Or I have to say Arzel what is my desire?

For sure you have to say what you want.
They don't use thelepaty.
Write short and clear what you want. And tell (use your voice).
This is the main point: what to ask and "how to" ask. With no harm for sure, or you can get costumers to see you broken leg. ;)
Last edited by Gilbertopb on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#15 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:51 am

uiel wrote:Hi magicbell,

I think you should be more in the physical level first than use magic to make "critical points" to work on your behalf.

I do not know your situation and mindset in detail but my latest pursuit in magic was the same. Making my sales better. I was thinking yea i'm not trying to make something from nothing, i'm doing business and want to magically enhance the income. I tried many things and assumed all that was unsuccessful.

My humble advice to you, in your situation (although it is essentially very different than my business. Mine is creative production).

I tried to imagine your situation and giving some examples how can it be developed but take it as where you can use magic more effectively not take exactly the given examples.

-Change your corporal identity(logos, bag designs, decoration, corporal colors etc.): If you have some money to invest it use Magic: "I want to find best designer for a corporal identity for my budget". or if you do not have budget for that, use magic for inspiration about that case. After that even if you go and choose some books for it, there will be difference.

-(When you are a developed magician/i am not now)Invoke someone good/successful in your job and be receptive for impulses. Or evoke and have a conversation with him/her.

-Charge your shop sigil/logo be it radiate loves to whom look it directly.

-(I think its not magic but) live some days as customer/ hypnotize yourself or meditate on it, when you became truly objective about it, go to your store, make notes as a "customer" and go to other stores, be very receptive what you liked or disliked etc.

- (Its also for a developed magician) Create an elemental or some elementals like a brochure guys around your store.

Finally if you find out there is a way to boost "directly" magical to your sales let me know :D.

Hi uriel,

I had focused always in the physical world, but I am conscious that the good fortune and good luck is a very important point to keep in mind to get success in a business because for example although you sell good products, give good customer care, make marketing work (design, website, local tv, newspaper, etc., without good fortune and good luck is not possible to get success in business that means get high level of sales, income per day that the owners of own business now that get a high average of income per day is the main goal of any business.

Then this is one of the main reasons because I think that is a good idea work with real and effective Magick (ritual, invocations, etc.)

Because I have a business store with good basis, with a big variety of different products.

My business store need influx of people to increase sales, increase income, because I think that my business store convert 50% to 80% everyday.

For example if my store receive an influx of 100 people.

From those 100 people approximately 50 to 80 people make a sale.

Do you get what I mean?

I read your suggestions and I will try but basically I need boost the good luck and good fortune to get a bigger influx of people (customers) in my business store.

Can you suggest please me a ritual or invocation to boost the influx of people (customers) that visit my business store?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best Regards

uiel
Practicus

Post#16 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 am

There is a ritual that focused on your situation in "Mystic Grimorie of Mighty Spells And Rituals" book by Frater Malak but i must need to make a caution for that book.

I know this book works because most of the rituals i performed is backfired. So i get the opposite of what i wanted for and yes they were magical. Actually it is good to know that the book works but i think my failure was because of my mindset or like, at that period. It may be good to give it a try if you have not much other options by your current development.

For a long term goal, i strongly advice "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon. But it has one essential pre-requisite and its "Dedication".

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#17 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:02 am

Gilbertopb wrote:Magicbell, as commented by others taking care of the business aspects is the first.

This is also something to think about your business. Are you trying to change the world? See, nothing is impossible, but sometimes the result may not be so valuable.
If there are big players in this area, you may think very clear about. For example, you can make people enter at your store. But why would they buy from you?
And also, a point I tell often to companies: how is the personal costumer satisfaction? They receive a good personal atention? They like to be in your store?
A gentle service can do wonders. If you have a restaurant, the food is good, but the waiter are rude, this can be very bad.

A note: despite any impression that the nicknames used may cause, most people on this forum are executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, etc...

About your questions on rituals, if you read the forum rules you will see this is not a beginners forum. So, despiste often we may comment a topic that can be valuable to someone else, and not only for you, we expect each one to be working on his magic practice.

So, if you ask:
- Which Chapter and page is...

This tell me you did not get the book when reading some reply. We can't take the book and do your work.

That is all in the NAP book. Get it, read and take notes.

You have to do your homework. This at least begins to pick up the book or library you are using and be able to locate the material.

If someone suggests a ritual or step, and it's something you do not already know, at least, you have first to search by yourself, books, Google, etc.. Use the Search function of the forum! Study the material you find, make notes and practice. Only then ask about the points that had some difficulty when performing or, for example, comment on some stuff very hard to find.

Also, think about steps to get what you want.
If you are not skilled in magic, for sure will be dificult to get big results at start.

There's no miracles. This is not Harry Potter.

This is not no much diferent from business. You should invest time and money and work daily to achieve results.
It is very rare that any company, or artist, or whatever get instant success or drastically change.

Must work on learning steps and so you will start getting results. And see, you will find many relates from people working for years with few results, but learning a lot about and discovering usefull information for their lifes.

And may also work for a business question by parts. May be a ritual to "improve sales" can be generic.
Think on magick to "get well seen", but also take care of the physycal store and customer service quality.
Think on magick to "see alternative or better options", but also study the market.

A very important tip: You can do a ritual asking for guidance instead of results. Instead of asking for costumers, ask the spirits/angels to guide you what you can to do. This is a great way for learning and to find good unseen solutions.

And for last: you can help seek for a professional in the area. That are many very good, that will work in your business plan. ;)

Hello Gilbertopb,

It is very interesting your point of view.

Of course I think that Magick is to change our own reality, but like I commented starting this topic, I have few months trying to learn about Magick and also practice but unfortunately until know I had not get results, but I believe that if I get to learn the best Magick for my needs I will can get results.

Because in my way of thinking exist things, goals, etc., that are unattainable goals without the help of Mystical Forces.

Forces that not belong to our dimension, forces that not belong to the physical, to our reality.

Then exist desires that are impossible to reach with a high will, with all our own effort, dedication or also desire it with all our forces.

I discovered this forum and I think that all the people that are subscribed is mainly for two reasons.

To learn more about Magick and for help others.

I think that 95% of people that believe and are interested in Magick they are beginners.

I think that not exist at least one person in the world with the Magick skills of Hermes Trismegistus.

And if exist he is very hidden.

Maybe forum is not for beginners but in the life everyone has a stage of learning.

The actual Professional Magicians and the future great Magicians.

About ''The Miracle of New Avatar Power'' I am reading everyday but I am not getting results yet, but I hope soon that with all the opinions that I am reading, I can get understand better how I have to work with the rituals, invocation, etc., of the NAP.

About, that I can make that people enter at my store. But why would they buy from in my store?

The answer is the next:

because I think that my business store convert 50% to 80% everyday.

For example if my store receive an influx of 100 people.

From those 100 people approximately 50 to 80 people make a sale.

Do you get what I mean?

Then the magick that I need mainly in my business store is a Magick that help to change the reality to get boost the influx of people to increase sales, increase income.

I am not skilled in Magick, but I want to get be skilled in Magick because I think that the Magick that come of really skilled magicians is very powerful.

I am not trying to be a Magician, but I have a lot of interest to get be skilled in Magick.

Because that reason I am searching for help of people that take seriously the Magick.

And I think that a part of these people is this Forum.

Thank you for suggest me a ritual for ask guidence from the spirits/angels.

Can you say me please?

Which kind of guidence will can I get receive?

Does is possible hear the voices of spirits/angels to get guidance?

How do you suggest me that I can really contact spirits/angels?

Best Regards

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#18 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:06 am

Gilbertopb wrote:

Write short and clear what you want. And tell.
This is the main point: what to ask and "how to" ask. With no harm for sure, or you can get costumers to see you broken leg. ;)

I didn't know, then Arzel can not hear the human voice? :o

But, can read the request in a piece of paper? :)

Can you suggest me please how is the correct way to ask a specific desire?

Thank you

Best Regards

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#19 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:12 am

uiel wrote:There is a ritual that focused on your situation in "Mystic Grimorie of Mighty Spells And Rituals" book by Frater Malak but i must need to make a caution for that book.

I know this book works because most of the rituals i performed is backfired. So i get the opposite of what i wanted for and yes they were magical. Actually it is good to know that the book works but i think my failure was because of my mindset or like, at that period. It may be good to give it a try if you have not much other options by your current development.

For a long term goal, i strongly advice "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon. But it has one essential pre-requisite and its "Dedication".

"Mystic Grimorie of Mighty Spells And Rituals" book by Frater Malak.

It is powerful but dangerous.

Can you say me please, what kind of risk can I get if I work with this book.

It is more powerful than ''Miracle of New Avatar Power''?

Can you give me please an example of a backfired result?

In your opinion,

Which is the best or more powerful Magick to get fast and great results?

Thank you for your suggestions. :)

Best Regards

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#20 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:50 am

magicbeli wrote:
Gilbertopb wrote:

Write short and clear what you want. And tell.

I didn't know, then Arzel can not hear the human voice? :o

But, can read the request in a piece of paper? :)

Can you suggest me please how is the correct way to ask a specific desire?

Thank you

Best Regards

I edited it.
I say to use your voice.
For sure you can write, this helps to create a specific and clear request.