What is best for you

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

What is best for you

Post#1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:55 pm

My life as far as careers is at a crossroads. Really I dont know what I want to do. So.... Im leaving that up to Arzel and Nikita. When a job comes available that i really want nothing happens, I guess this reflects my attitude. I have not performed rituals as much as i use to....So I have to get back into the swing of things. Although I havent formally done invocations I have summoned them (Ive done formal just not lately)

Their presence are there, But await what I want to do. Its like "ok....your here Im here now what?" My work with Elubatel failed, Like most at first it worked wonderfully But... As everyone knows Elubatel expects you to know better when invoking him. First times he will show you then its show me what you know. Not that im down playing Elubatel... But, I just cant go through the chaos again to get to where I want to be.

So now im going to freestyle it with some formal invocations and see what happens. My requests will be to bring the perfect career to me and see what happens.
Last edited by summerland on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Avathar behemoth
Adeptus Major

Re: What is best for you

Post#2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:35 pm

You know what: going your own path is always good. And I have confidence that your path will show up. Soon!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Avathar behemoth wrote:You know what: going your own path is always good. And I have confidence that your path will show up. Soon!

Thank you Ab! Ill post how this goes.....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#4 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:00 pm

summerland wrote:...
So now im going to freestyle it with some formal invocations and see what happens. My requests will be to bring the perfect career to me and see what happens.

Nice words Summerlands.
I guess I understand you Summerland.
It is about to take your own life on your own hands.
Magic helps, as tools, but when we expect "decisions" from others, even angels, then we are not in control.
And this is seeking freedom, not put responsability on others, but only on your own.

lefty
Practicus

Post#5 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 pm

I've asked Arzel to help me with my career networking and for opportunities and things come at me pretty fast when I do-- then the ball is in my court and that's the part that always needs work :shock:

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#6 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 pm

lefty wrote:I've asked Arzel to help me with my career networking and for opportunities and things come at me pretty fast when I do-- then the ball is in my court and that's the part that always needs work :shock:

That's the part I need to learn how to improve.
I ask for money and I get a job! :rofl

lefty
Practicus

Post#7 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 am

Well, when I ask for money I don't get it :jkj , so they sort of pushed me to ask for what they'll give me I guess. I'm still pretty new to all this, and it's making more sense to me now than a year or two ago, but I've still got a long way to go.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#8 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:38 am

Gilbertopb wrote:[
I ask for money and I get a job! :rofl

Well it beats a car wreck with an insurance payoff. ;)
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:55 am

provenant wrote:Well it beats a car wreck with an insurance payoff. ;)

I remember that one who house burned. The insurance was the value he asked for.

Money is a mean for something. So is's better is ask for what you want.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:31 pm

I once Evoked Elubatel for success, I literally got fired from my job the next day. Not making this up.

In all honesty, it was a dead end job that I wasn't trying at anymore. :D

Nitika may work for a job, or just quick cash as most people experience.

Perhaps, since Elubatel has been a rough ride for you summer, you could try calling on another angel for success? Perpetiel, although I have no dealings with this, is listed on some sites as an angel for success.

I would not stop at NAP. If I needed some quick help with jobs, maybe a candle spell, Psalm, sigil work or saints.

Good luck, keep us updated as always!
T