New Elubatel Sigil

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: New Elubatel Sigil

Post#31 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:01 pm

healthadvocate wrote:how was i begging for a spell? as i get more information i merely want to integrate it

This is what I was referring to, bolded, italicized, and underlined below.

healthadvocate wrote:Is this to be used in conjunction with this?
And if so... how?

You should, as a poster here, be capable enough to sort that end of things out on your own. If not, you would be best served contacting someone who offers their magical assistance to folks on a professional basis. At EM, we're collectively focused on creating conversations that facilitate magical learning rather than simple requests for easy answers. I hope this mention proves to be clarificative. :)

healthadvocate wrote:Isin any case i've done some further research and found out that the sigil may be used as described in the link above or it may be placed in areas that you would like elubatel's current to flow... so if you have a home office you may like to place the sigil there... if you do presentations to clients on your iPad then you may like to use it as a screensaver or place a sticker on the back... etc... i'm sure there are more ways to use this sigil... although these seem pretty good ideas for now and probably translate to all/most sigils IMO

This is true, in my experience. You can place the sigil on your altar, in your wallet, mark it upon your skin, etc. as a means of letting the current sink in. You can get as creative as you like in the use thereof. The creation of magical talismans can prove to be very useful in the end, so too is the creation of magical oils or salves blessed by said current.

Your success in such ventures is greatly dependent upon how skilled you are at working with the current in question, and so that is a useful piece of information to keep in mind.

Brother Terryn
Neophyte

Post#32 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:35 pm

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the sigil. :bow It is a wonderful piece of work.

Darkfrost7414
Neophyte

Post#33 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 pm

@Asterion, You sir are awesome. You are a very skilled artist. I have seen some of your other work from your blog and on other sites and books (I believe) and I must say :Thank You for your contribution to this occult community!
"Keep the Hermetic Grimoire Tradition Alive through Dedication!"

Troy
Neophyte

Post#34 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:11 pm

vovin wrote:Our good friend Asterion did a fantastic commission for me. I thought I would share it with the group

Hi Vovin,

Would it be possible to repost the images? They've both been removed.
Cheers,
T

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#35 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:41 pm

Troy wrote:
vovin wrote:Our good friend Asterion did a fantastic commission for me. I thought I would share it with the group

Hi Vovin,

Cheers,
T

That was removed due to some reasons a long time ago.

But still, there is a photo of it on page 2 of this topic.

I strongly suggest you read other topics we have about what happens working with Elubatel, is not an easy task.

Troy
Neophyte

Post#36 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:30 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:
Troy wrote:

Hi Vovin,

Cheers,
T

That was removed due to some reasons a long time ago.

But still, there is a photo of it on page 2 of this topic.

I strongly suggest you read other topics we have about what happens working with Elubatel, is not an easy task.

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll do that now.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#37 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:14 am

Gilbertopb wrote:

It's not that easy and it's not that hard. I regret ever describing my early encounters as a "whirlwind" as it seems throughout the last decade and longer, that's gotten rather long winded, blown out of proportion, turned into something negative and otherwise obfuscated....and only those that actually have worked with Elubatel, would have known how much so.
Live lightly.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#38 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:37 pm

Echoing MagiAwen, its kind of fascinating how much working with Elubatel and the rest of the AOO is both simpler than expected and far, far more complicated than anticipated. Those spirits are not child's play, by any means, and they will often require us to do more digging, research and self-reflection than others within the same sphere - when and where that's the case, it seems there's an often-held opinion that the spirits are malicious or harmful, when in fact that influence is often just down to us and our own nonsense getting in the way.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#39 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:11 am

I concur MW and Wanderer... It's not negative, it's the blowing out of the detritus in your life that is gumming up the works keeping you from the success you are asking an angel of omnipotence to bring.

Just like cleaning a wound is painful in the short term. It is the predicate for healing.

But yes in the midst of the cleansing it can be uncomfortable. But then the new dawn breaks.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#40 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:59 pm

Provenant wrote:I concur MW and Wanderer... It's not negative, it's the blowing out of the detritus in your life that is gumming up the works keeping you from the success you are asking an angel of omnipotence to bring.

Just like cleaning a wound is painful in the short term. It is the predicate for healing.

But yes in the midst of the cleansing it can be uncomfortable. But then the new dawn breaks.

Perfect Provenant.

This is something like Elubatel blowing out of the detritus in your life that is gumming up the works keeping you from the success...

Privada banheiro sanitario wc cagada Assento sanitario queimado WC burnt toilet  toilet2.jpg

:rofl