Who goes there?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

raum215
Magister Templi

Re: Who goes there?

Post#41 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm

I didn't read what he quoted, I just saw the name at the end when I went to reply and say "way to waste an opportunity I gave you."
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Philosophus

Post#42 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Oh, well carry on, then. My bad. :lol:
Liberate Temet Ex Inferis

Topic author
dwellersinthemirage
Neophyte

Post#43 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Why are you boys so attracted to me?
(............................................................?)
It's a "man crush" thing, methinks?
I'm very flattered that I'm your type,
I'm embarrassed, [blush] [blush] [wink] [wink]

You've showered us all with golden verbs
Spouting from your artesian heads
But why continue sacrificing self
When you could start your very own thread?

But wait! Does that sharpness of your overtures
Belie some deeper woe?
Have I disturbed your complacency
By challenging your status quo?
From "Final Events": The Collins Elite (a secret US government group) believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#44 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:40 pm

dwellersinthemirage wrote:Why are you boys so attracted to me?
(............................................................?)
It's a "man crush" thing, methinks?
I'm very flattered that I'm your type,
I'm embarrassed, [blush] [blush] [wink] [wink]

You've showered us all with golden verbs
Spouting from your artesian heads
But why continue sacrificing self
When you could start your very own thread?

But wait! Does that sharpness of your overtures
Belie some deeper woe?
Have I disturbed your complacency
By challenging your status quo?

Written as a true poetaster!

I was struck by this ""Final Events": The Collins Elite (a secret US government group) believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls."

Perhaps this warrants another thread! OH No!

Do you realise that John Todd Aka Todd Collins has been completely discredited on the Internet. Feal fre to check what Wiki has on him.
Last edited by Pablo on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#45 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Dwellers in the Mirage: Please stop wasting everyone's time. If you would like to have some meaningful discussion, feel free. Keep it up with this tripe and you're on the road to being banned.
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Topic author
dwellersinthemirage
Neophyte

Post#46 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi all!

I believe that my Djinn=NAPs theory is a representative sample of something much larger. It taps into a "spiritual" pandemic conspiracy theory of interdimensional entities vampirizing humanity for it's "loosh" energies. (Have you recently felt drained from spirit contact?) This Djinn schema, for me, serves to synthesize similar aspects of anomalous phenomena (that I have personally experienced) such as shadow people, a close proximity ufo sighting, poltergeist activity in my home, etc., into one cohesive concept that I can better understand. It's like re-assembling, or back-engineering, as it were, scattered bits of a fragmented reality-paradigm-mosaic into an original artifact.

The interdimensional treatment of typical esp phenomena offers me a logical schema tracing heretofore seeming separate unraveled threads back into their original cord, thusly elucidating for me how ghosts, spirits and ufos, seem to defy Newtonian Physics as they blink on and off, float about, and enter our minds. And when I discovered the Djinn-interdimensional angle it made sense to me also. The Djinn were described as non-physical, interdimensional shapeshifters capable of posing as myriad astral beings, who could assume many different guises such as appearing as different spirits that are routinely contacted by means of ceremonial magick. So that also resonated with me because it helped me to make sense of things I witnessed as a result of my early as well as latter Enochian Magick experiments.

This universe is based on vampirization of "big fish eating little fish" right down the existential pecking order, with humanity subsisting somewhere on it's hierarchical totem pole. Human/spirit interaction can result in human energy loss due to a spirit "feeding," tick-like, upon it's human host.

Perhaps the most important idea overlooked is that the Djinn may indeed be vastly more intelligent and capable than is generally recognized, even by practicing magicians. The Djinn may even be older than this present universe in which we subsist, and they may have been instrumental in its fabrication billions of years ago.

If this is the case, then what chance does a mere human being stand when trying to match wits with a spirit? (assuming that a given spirit is actually one of the countless "masks" of the masterful Djinn.) And it seems to me that if the Djinn are actually this powerful, then their magickal science could have easily been employed for eons to manipulate humanity in various ways. Were the Djinn/Annunaki behind the remarkable upsurge of the Sumerian civilization, in which archaeologists determined that it appeared quite suddenly on the scene, without any visible artifact precursors? Did the Quetzalcoatl/Djinn somehow instigate the extensive ancient Central and South American civilizations. Do we see remarkable evidence of the legendary Djinn influence worldwide in other such ancient sites? Does our present day high level of technology owe its existence to the influence of the Djinn? Do those ghastly bloodletting rituals of many ancient civilizations owe their existence to the hungry Djinn?

Common sense tells me is that this Djinn=NAPs theory is the best one that I have stumbled upon which addresses and explains so many unknowns in one fell stroke.

I'm not trying to blow smoke under anybody's kilt, here. Nor am I trying to make things up as I move along, like pulling trick rabbits of a hat. I'm looking at my own experiences, comparing them with those of others, studying fringe ideas such as those expressed by the ufo pioneer, Jacques Valee, and trying to examine various theories that dovetail with my own experiences. That is the way of a Gnostic. If anyone has a better theory of everything then let's hear it.

- dweller

The mystery of the creation.......
The mystery of good and evil.......
The mystery of life and death.......
The mystery of things long gone.......
What has happened?
What is out there?
What alien powers impinge on us?
We know that the universe is immense beyond any power of imagining.......
We are just a speck of dust in a vast and alien cosmos, and lots of strange things are going on out there.......

"Where are we going? Life, the timeless mysterious gift, is still evolving. What wonders --- or terrors -- does evolution hold in store for us in the next ten thousand years? In a million? In six million?

In 1581, a Pandora's Box was delivered to humanity, via Dr. Dee.

Later, Crowley and Parsons jiggled the top loose, allowing things inside to escape, and they have plagued mankind ever since.

Today, multitudes of occult practitioner are continuing from where Crowley and Parsons left off,
flinging wide the Gates.......

Here is the Big Picture:

Final Events

The summary of Final Events is that a semi secret group called the Collins Elite were formed as a paramilitary investigative group around the time of the first major UFO flaps after world WWII to investigate the possibility that non human entities are not only not benevolent aliens from another world but actually demonic forces that will push earth to the brink of Armageddon - but not before they lead the world into a lie that will ensure most humans go to hell. The book looks at the possibility that Aleister Crowley and a number of his disciples deliberately opened the door to another world that allowed the 20th Century UFO/Alien phenomenon to become part of modern folklore. He looks closely at alien abductions, Psy-ops, the rise of American fundamentalism and discloses that project blue beam, if it exists may not be what it is portrayed as but something far worse than we ever imagined.

It can be theorised that in the West the breakdown of society and the rise of individualism has opened the door to forces beyond our individual selves. We no longer have the protection of a collective group mind, thusly allowing dark forces to run riot inside the domain of our minds.

Those of us committed to StO [Service-to-Others] must therefore take thought for our own situation, since it seems most likely that we are fighting not a counter-offensive against invading powers, but a rearguard action against those of our own kind who are committed, many of them ruthlessly, to StS [Service-to-Self]. The trandsimensional dark gods are merely taking opportune advantage of a situation for which we are ourselves collectively responsible, like it or not!
Pure conspiracy theory or an uncovering of the facts as we may have never known it? You'll never watch Close Encounters or ET the same way again as the idea of an ET being benevolent dissolves with each page you turn and a demonic reality driven by satan becomes clear.

Being kept in ignorance by the ruling elite, people are left wide open to control. The ultimate goal of today’s elites is summed up in the mantra:

consume - breed - die

Your purpose is nothing more than to live as an ignorant robot, serving the elites of this world, and being psychic ‘food’ for dark metaphysical forces. This analysis might sound very negative and imply the situation is hopeless. But that’s how it’s always been for humanity. Nevertheless, there’s always been a path open for us to go beyond the human condition and reach for the stars. Break free from ignorance and smash the bonds of control.

Consider the words of the novelist Philip K. Dick:

What a tragic world this is. Those down here are prisoners, and the ultimate tragedy is that they don’t know it, they think they are free because they never have been free, and do not understand what it means. This is a prison and few men have guessed. But I know. Because that is why I am here. To burn the walls, to tear down the metal gates, to break each chain.

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker.
Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy.
Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot'
than the stigma of conformity.
And on issues that seem important to you,
Stand up and be counted at any cost.
~ Thomas J Watson (1874-1956) ~

On page 100 of Final Events, there is mention of: "Hell itself, a place where living machines matching the descriptions of flying saucers literally harvested human souls -- those countless balls of light that he saw exiting the bodies of the huge throng, which he also concluded were being utilized to fuel those piloting the craft..."

http://eventsfinal.blogspot.com/
FINAL EVENTS: UFOs, Demons and the Government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRyrIGot_k
Demonic Aliens & Secret Govt. Group
From "Final Events": The Collins Elite (a secret US government group) believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls.

Topic author
dwellersinthemirage
Neophyte

Post#47 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Ode to evocationonline

I took a deep breath as I stepped into your illusion
Once there, I encountered a wasteland of confusion
The very first paragraph revealed to me
Confusing equivocations and dichotomies
Whose dysfunctional modality
Could have been avoided readily
Had you afforded us the courtesy
To read my posts more thoroughly
Thus enlarging your baseline reality
Thereby banishing banality
Through an informed mentality
Relieved of abnormality
Upon which to stage your theatricality
For all to see.

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#48 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Well I for one have herewith given up with this thread. Please feel fre to continue your speculations in my absence. Good day to you sir!
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

Philosophus

Post#49 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Sunny D, I think you might have just written the plot for Wishmaster IV. You'll never make much of a magician, but I smell director in your future. :rofl

I think I've had enough. This is making my colon hurt.
Liberate Temet Ex Inferis

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#50 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 pm

So, let me get this straight - you asked why people don't answer you - and I said "what exactly are you asking?" and you reply with open mic bullshit with some measure of attitude and potential for refinement,.. and walls of your opinions and quotes -

BUT NO QUESTIONS? :thinking

I would boot you off the forum. You are clearly a detractor from those who are magicians, do not respect us or what we do - and frankly, this is like a racist in a civil rights meeting. What the hell are you here for? To "save" us from the principles of magick which you think are "delusions," yet that form the fundamental basis of what this forum is dedicated to?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.