Mightiest Dynamis

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Mightiest Dynamis

Post#1 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:06 am

I have been working on and off with Dynamis and I have found him very helpful when it comes to personal development. I began working with him out of curiosity and I really liked how this work seemed to make me into a more relaxed and "powerful" guy. With powerful I mean less insecure and more forward. Also I feel less like a douche and tend more to other peoples needs.

As I said I have worked with Mightiest Dynamis on and off now and I have started to see a pattern emerge as a result to these workings. First people come to me for advice or to tell them their trouble. There was a weird instance were my boss went to see Bruce Springsteen and left a note on her door saying " the boss is off to se the boss". People asked me if i am going to see Bruce and there was this weird electricity in the air that day. I had just started to work with the big D and found this to be a really funny syncronicity. Mind you this that I work as a temp.

The benefits of working with Dynamis has been great for me, I feel more assertive, less need to "show off". So does he grant you power over others? Well i think we already have tremendeous influence over each other and the big D helps to point out those lines of influence. Feeling down, mousy and without self worth? Why don't you give Mightiest Dynamis a Call

I would like to thank Dynamis for all the help and support, Big thank you!!

//johnblend

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: Mightiest Dynamis

Post#2 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Thank you for sharing that JohnBlend.

It was inspiring to read your words.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 am

dynamis is from the greek of matthew 7:22. it is a reference to PELE. The meaning is "mighty works" he is connected to Geburah of Atziluth, flashing forth of Yechidah into Briah which makes possible the act of creation of light from the void.

In Matthew 7:22 this is the underlined translation of the word in the instance where it is used the way it is used.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Doo-na-mees is the proper Greek Pronuciation, but with the Upsilon being a very short "oo" like a French u, as in Deja Vu, not a long "oo" like the word "stool."
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Topic author
johnblend
Philosophus

Post#4 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:47 am

Thank you for your comments!

I figured that there might be a connection to geburah after seeing the use of "kai he dynamis" in the greek qabbalisic cross, found Regardies "the middle pillar".