NAP Jupiterian Cashbox

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

NAP Jupiterian Cashbox

Post#1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm

This is pretty much the exact account on how I created my Jupiterian Cash Box with the help of the entities from NAP, a grimoire I’ve been working with for quite some time now. I thought I’d share this with you all, for study purposes or to create your own.

I’ve had a couple of wooden boxes that I bought from the dollar store, for the purpose of doing something magickal with them. I’ve always been fascinated w/ magickal boxes so I thought this project was a perfect fit for what I was trying to do.

On the physical box, I ended up painting it blue outside and yellow inside. I marked the outside w/ the symbol & seal of Jupiter, some words of power like the names of the entities I planned to contact, money sign as well and a pentagram symbol as well for good measure.

Inside the box, on the lid part of it, I painted the symbol & seal of Mercury and the words of power associated with this symbol as well. I also left some real money, coins, a magnet and a petition of what I want to happen inside as well.

PETITION:

I want to be in a financially excellent situation.
I want to be able to acquire anything I please.
I want to receive funds wherever possible.
I want to attract wealth and fortune from every avenue.
I want to be able to win any contest.

The main ritual part of this working was done through the entities of NAP, some planetary magick and the NAP Attracting and Banishing Rituals, since I thought this tech was being underused/valued and you never hear of its usage. The ritual is in 3 parts; calling in Arzel, then Mercury, then Jupiter.

Mind you, I’ve skipped certain things since I’m very familiar with this system but if you are a beginner, you might want to do everything by the book.

RITE:

I call on thee, Mighty Arzel.
Bless this endeavor to success.

Gods of Mercury, hear my plea.
Bless this box with your grace.

I then used the NAP Mercury Attracting Ritual.

Gods of Jupiter, hear my plea
Bless this box with your almighty powers.

Oh Nitika, Genius Of Wealth.
Bless this box so money shall come to me, enough and to spare.
With these words, I beseech thee;

Oh Mighty Elubatel, this humble servant beseech thee.
Bless this box so that it may bring its possessor success.
I beseech thee with these words,

Oh Powerful Labezerin, I beseech thee.
Bless this box so that it may bring good fortunes to those want it.
Hear my plea,

I then used the NAP Jupiter Attracting Ritual to close off the ritual and seal the energies,

Amen.

…..

Then, for 7 days or so, I did some supplementary charging via NAP Attracting Ritual. I also ended up leaving a permanent spot for it in my altar.

Its’ main strength, I believe, is its’ flexibility. You can have it permanently charging certain desires you want accomplished or you can have it temporarily spread prosperity by charging certain things. I’d leave game cards, cash, petitions regarding prosperity in this box. You can leave your resume in there if you’re looking for a job (and if your box is big enough). You can take some dirt from your bank, etc. You can put a petition for your friend who needs help.

The sky is the limit with this little trinket.

Hope it brings you as much prosperity as it does to me and my family.

tai
Adeptus Minor

Re: NAP Jupiterian Cashbox

Post#2 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 am

Very nice!

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#3 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 am

Fortune boxes are awesome. Neat to see one in the NAP thread!
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#4 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:05 am

Good job, MrBlack.

I like what you've done here.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

bloodvenus
Zelator

Post#5 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 am

Very nice, mr black.
Could you pls explain the use of Mercury here...
Enter the Silence
Awaken in the Dream
Rouse the Winged Serpent
and fly into the Night

lefty
Practicus

Post#6 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 am

Hey Bloodvenus, not to speak for Mr. Black but I'd guess this is part of his reasoning. Page 146 of NAP shows Yellow is the "banishing color" for Mercury, and that Mercury "controls": business mattes, contracts, buying and selling.

Mr.Black, very very nice!

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

thanks all.

this has been a great project for me, i initially started it as a way to win in lotteries but
the after/side effects of this work has paid off exponentially in ways i didn't even imagine.

p.s: i've technically not lost a single lotto game card since this i've started this project.

@bloodvenus: http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8628

it's kinda a cross thread of what i did here where i explained the why in regards
to mercury.

bloodvenus
Zelator

Post#8 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:06 am

Thanks for the link. Very interesting. OK..just to be clear here...
So, you did the NAP incantations, the Mercury&Jupiter Attracting as a one time ritual and followed up with 7 days of only doing the NAP Jupiter attracting ritual? Is that correct?
Enter the Silence
Awaken in the Dream
Rouse the Winged Serpent
and fly into the Night

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#9 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

If I remembered correctly, I only did the main ritual that one time since I had such a great response
during. My plan however was to perform the main ritual for 7 days but I ended up just doing my
"supplementary" charging which was Jupiter & Mercury Attracting ritual till I started getting results.

I eventually weaned off the daily charging since I've left it kinda plugged into my altar but I still do a
Jupiter Attracting ritual every Thursday for the most part since it makes sense.

bloodvenus
Zelator

Post#10 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 am

Fantastic. :Thank You
Enter the Silence
Awaken in the Dream
Rouse the Winged Serpent
and fly into the Night