NAP Love Spell is it really Love? Can we change?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Primal3
Neophyte

NAP Love Spell is it really Love? Can we change?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi,
Can the spell to excite love be changed, im asking because well usually making someone fall in love with you without magick or the "normal way" is achieved by an initial physical attraction and then making (by lots of social plays) the "target" start thinking/dream about you, that constant presence in the "target" mind is what makes the infatuation/love to happen ( +- that )

What i want to know is when we ask for " i desire to excite love and and passion in the heart of... " what will the entities do? will they like "brainwash" the person, make the person suddenly just start loving without understanding why, or will they for example make that person start thinking more about you , dream about you, etc

if its the first way, will that be real love or the person will be just "drugged" or "blind" and can it lead to a happy/healthy relationship?
If its to "aggressive" like forcing the person to love is there a way to change the spell and instead of "Stretch forth thine hands and pluck the heart strings...." to something like "go forth and make ... dream about me, think about me.." or something similar, thats just an idea, just to influence enough to make the ball rolling?

I always see debates about is it right is it wrong etc, for me i guess it depends on your morals ( if you dont give a f... ive seen ppl using non magickal ways to influence love on a person just for the fun it/sex, so using another type of art to influence someone love a good person should be seen as a good thing? ) and off course how the entities help you achieve that, aggressive way or as the greatest wingman ever.

sorry for the long post, i always felt that seduction spells might give you the physical but maybe when you want something more can counter productive because if did a spell just for sex, but also dont want to force/blind someone to love me and do everything i say because person is so in love that cant say no ( thats not really love is it? like the sample story on NAP says "her love was almost frightening, there's literally nothing she wouldn't do for me" thats not what love is..)

Protestant Priest

Re: NAP Love Spell is it really Love? Can we change?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:15 pm

lorem ipsum
Last edited by Protestant Priest on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 pm

If you think about the type of entity(ies) you are utilizing,
and the realm and powers they use - I think it's safe to say
that the entities of NAP do not go around brainwashing
people.

Also, just by analyzing the titles of these rites - one can surmise
that "exciting" ones love isn't as bad as lets say if the title was
"Induce" or "force" ones love.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 am

mrblack wrote:If you think about the type of entity(ies) you are utilizing,
and the realm and powers they use - I think it's safe to say
that the entities of NAP do not go around brainwashing
people.

Also, just by analyzing the titles of these rites - one can surmise
that "exciting" ones love isn't as bad as lets say if the title was
"Induce" or "force" ones love.

I agree! If it goes against their grain.....the opposite will occur.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Boggsley
Practicus

Post#5 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:04 pm

I've always thought of love spells equivalent to putting on some nice perfume. You're just making sure they get an extra dose of your pheromones is all.