Would you take vengeance?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Would you take vengeance?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

So My mother hired movers to come move her stuff and these guys came to move my mom's furniture but they were high as a kite. They were banging the furniture up and couldn't even lift. So my mom suggested them to get another strong guy to help out. Then he lashed out and told my mom maybe you should go have breakfast and leave the moving to us. My mom said Im not going anywhere I am the owner of the house... why would I leave. Then the guy went berserk and said fuck it and started throwing my moms furniture everywhere and breaking shit. I was not present or I would've beaten up the guy. The guy threatened my mom and then left my mom hanging with all her furniture on the lawn after she called the cops. I am so mad and furious... I want to damn him with a bunch of NAP curses but I am reluctant to use any of the attack rituals on this guy... what would you do in this situation? would you attack him? Is it justified? I seem to have a battle with myself to do something like this morally... Would this backfire in another life? What do you guys think.... some advice would be appreciated. I know my attacks would be very powerful and focused but not sure if its worth it. Should I move on and take the love route?

Topic author
RiverofThoughts
Neophyte

Re: Would you take vengeance?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

I already made up my mind not to take action and take the high road. Not worth my energy.