NAP - procuration of rare items

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

NAP - procuration of rare items

Post#1 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 am

Which spell in NAP is best to "procure rare item ABC"?

NAP seems like a good candidate where this might work very well.

With rare I mean for instance like a really fine japanese Katana (samurai sword), or that rare Grimoire. Rare can also mean just too expensive for the budget you allow for it, like when the sofa you want costs 3x more than you want to spend, etc.

I have tried the "general purpose" spell for a similar idea and got some interesting synchronicity but that was about it. Maybe there is another better spell in the book, which I have overlooked? Which spells do you think are most suitable for these types of items?

Or there's something better than NAP for this?
Last edited by Grab on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Vrischika

Re: NAP - procuration of rare items

Post#2 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 am

Chant-O-Matics has "five chants to find a rare book (or similar)." The first one is my favorite (other four are in English) so I'll write it here.

"These chants must be done on Saturday. Light your candles and incense (any pleasant-smelling incense). Imagine yourself--actually see yourself--with the rare book, or whatever, in your possession.

Sit, stand, or kneel, and chant:

Capitare in mano al padrone,
E la farai capitare
In mano al padrone,
E le farai entrare
Nel cervello che se di quel libro
Non si disfara la scomunica,
Le portera, cosi questo dell' libro,
Verra disfarsi e col tuo aiuto,
Verra portato alla mia presenza,
E a poco me lo vendera,
Oppure se e' un manoscritto,
Invece di libro per via lo gettera,
E col tuo aiuto verra in mia presenza,
E potrò acquistarlo
Senza nessuna spesa;
E cosi per me
Sara grande fortuna!"
Last edited by Vrischika on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:52 am

Nice, man! :)

That's italian BTW. It says more or less the intent with many words, like "The book is in my hands, bring it to me, I buy it, or I get it without spending"... awesome.

(EDIT: I agree, it is best suited for books and similar.)
Last edited by Grab on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

Vrischika

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 am

Grab wrote:Nice, man! :)

That's italian BTW. It says more or less the intent with many words, like "The book is in my hands, bring it to me, I buy it, or I get it without spending"... awesome.

No problem, I'll look through my books if there's something designed for procuring rare items in general, as I'm interested in this as well. :)

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:52 am

These days, I don't like general spells all that much. They just don't really do much for me these days mostly. There is Barbatos, that can uncover things that are hidden by enchantments. Foras, Cimejes, Seere, Andromalius and Furcas can find lost things and hidden treasures and Raum takes things from people's houses and delivers them.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 pm

I don't know what you mean by general spells. You mean like the "general purpose" spell that I mentioned, or just spells in general as opposed to conjurations?

I was asking about the NAP book and which spell in this book but sure, Goetias are pretty good for procuring items. There's also another Goetia Shax which can deliver stuff.

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 pm

General purpose. Insert desire A on line B. I've tried working on those, but they don't really work out that well for me and are too time consuming to try to make sure they go off right.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Well. Anyone never procure any rare or not so rare items using NAP?

Katana Sword? Ferrari? Toyota? 50 inch TV?

As a very "economical" person it appeals a lot to me. Much more so than just getting money to buy it.