Success with NAP

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

uiel
Practicus

Re: Success with NAP

Post#11 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 am

Welcome Helios, if you are new to magic my humble advice to you is to combine NAP with the Franz Bardon's "Initiation into Hermetics" training.

I always having good results with NAP but i discovered when i align myself mentally, psychically and physically to magic; the results are very well increased.

I do not know who you are invoked, probably the love & relations entity but all NAP invocations with variety of intentions let it be success, money etc. does effect on "Sexual Attraction" for me.

Look to my first thread on this forum "Nap effects in just two days", i first evoked Nitika for monetary matters and i had a day like a rockstar as all girls trying to seduce me! :D Maybe it is also a hidden intent of mine and Nitika well knew it. :oops:

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#12 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:40 am

That is Ma Gayatri. I believe Lakshmi and Saraswati are on there also. It is a very energetically powerful picture. I receive blessings of divine energy when gazing upon it. Complete peace and equilibrium.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk HD

googly
Practicus

Post#13 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am

haileos wrote:That is Ma Gayatri. I believe Lakshmi and Saraswati are on there also. It is a very energetically powerful picture. I receive blessings of divine energy when gazing upon it. Complete peace and equilibrium.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk HD

So beautiful and divine :D :bow

Topic author
haileos
Zelator

Post#14 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 am

That is really amazing! Inspires me to work some more NAP. :grin:

Thanks for the advice and sharing your experience :) I would love to know about your other successes but I supposed that would be better discussed in a PM.

I know certain spirits can perform tasks other than what is listed as their main role but im never quire sure what other tasks they could perform. I try researching but sometimes there is just not alot of information. I do suppose the only way to know for sure is so evoke them and find out myself!
Don't want to become a boring, stuffy old arm chair magician!

Keep on rocking!

Oh and as a side note... I have done the chant for health ritual to Zoroel and Sabriel about 3 or 4 times and each time the energy is incredible as are the nearly immediate effects whether for myself or others.

I have discovered when I was feeling sick a few times that all I need to do is think of Zoroel and Sabriel and call them mentally and I feel this healing energy go to wherever the problem in my body is to heal it.

Have done this multiple times. And the way they respond so quickly at that slight thought and request I direct towards them it almost feels they are a part of me, always there and waiting to help.