Return of Evil Eye:When family & loved ones are the culprits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Return of Evil Eye:When family & loved ones are the culprits

Post#1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 am

Hi All,

I am writing in a bit of distress due to concern over loved ones when returning evil eye and curses etc.

I have recently performed this according to the NAP instructions due to some people in the occult circles who were spreading malice about me and causing a lot of pain and strain (specifically, who led to a break up in a relationship)

However , I have discovered strange things to be happening e.g. one of my cousins was recently stabbed to death during a robbery (violent crime in South Africa is almost normalty). Now the story goes that my Aunt (now late cousin's mum) and I have been in a metaphysical war eversince I was fairly young, as long as I can remember. But most of the issues have passed, I no longer am involved with these people as I no longer live in Africa etc.

But now I realize that most of the evil eye work and crossing work that has ever been performed on me has come from family and people likely close to my family back at home, and I do not want them to be harmed as I am no longer involved with these people ....

What can I do in this dilemma ... I need the magic to go to the people who are harming me now not in the past nor to my family , even if they have done some of these wrong things which I believe they have ....

Help!
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Re: Return of Evil Eye:When family & loved ones are the culp

Post#2 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 am

I hope it's not too late to stop this ...
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Post#3 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 am

Hi, which of the NAP invocations were you using? I can answer more fully when I know what you have used.

It is really important to get perspective on magic, and not all occurrences are a result of a working we did. This is why divination is so important in magic.

At this point I personally would call on the NAP spirits invoked and chat to them through divination to ask if they are working on a back catalogue of transgressors. I would do this on three occasions with a possible day or two apart. I would then collate my results. The results would then inform my future magic. I could tailor my magic to be more specific etc. once I knew the actual activity of the spirits involved.

You can use a Tarot deck and set the question on paper, and voice them out loud to the invoked spirits, perform a basic Celtic Cross spread for each question asked. Or you might want to use a dark mirror etc.

Don’t be ruled by your spirits.

Kind regards,

D.

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#4 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 am

Brilliant and thank you Frater!

The invocation I had been doing is the Occult Judo Ritual

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#5 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:46 am

A tarot reading is really great to do beforehand.

I could suggest trying to work with Gadiel. Has worked out great and no negative effects to my near and dear.

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#6 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:32 am

thanks john blend

I had been working with Gadiel as well ...

I will run a backward check of past transgressors using terror, I mean tarot :) maybe some terror is called for in some of the cases :) I will then evaluate how they may be affecting the situations now and take it from there ...

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 am

The main thing with these types of issues are prioritization.....

I suggest that you do some sort of cleansing and protection, then work on finding your opponents and making them pay.....
- exorcism to repel evil spirits (combo cleansing)
- invocation to protect from evil.

P.S: I suggested this in this order because the times I've worked on something like this, I find that a dirty
water can never create clean water - it has to be purified.

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#8 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Thank you all, I have taken the pre cautions and the situation and my life is most definitely a lil complex.

I just wanted to say that I have opened up conversation with the Spirits and so far it is going very well.They are incredible easy to answer questions and give explanations of how and why they are working the way they are and for me to make any objections if necessary.

Why on earth would I work with any other Spirits!

I'm so grateful and thank you all... things are going great right now....

Blessings,

Magus

Topic author
MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#9 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:47 pm

mrblack wrote:The main thing with these types of issues are prioritization.....

I suggest that you do some sort of cleansing and protection, then work on finding your opponents and making them pay.....
- exorcism to repel evil spirits (combo cleansing)
- invocation to protect from evil.

P.S: I suggested this in this order because the times I've worked on something like this, I find that a dirty
water can never create clean water - it has to be purified.

Mr B you are right... I am kind of working this way and this seems to be the correct route to go about things

Thank you so much for your wisdom again

Magus

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#10 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

New wounds are often connected to past injuries. When you target something that is hurting now, angels don't s3e time the same way. It all overlaps and they often go for the source of the original offense which manifested into the present. Because that is what actually caused it all to manifest and can cause it to all unravel.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.