The Author Geoff Gray Cobb Mentions by the Name of Mr X

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

The Author Geoff Gray Cobb Mentions by the Name of Mr X

Post#1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 pm

He says the author gained 500,000 upon publishing his book and then made even more on the film rights. The book was said to be dictated to him by his Magic Mentor. I apologise if somebody has made a thread asking this already but does anybody know or have any guesses on who this mystery author might be?

I think Geof Gray Cobb is a true genius and generously great man based on this book alone.

:Thank You in advance for any answers or guestimations.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson

Pax
Philosophus

Re: The Author Geoff Gray Cobb Mentions by the Name of Mr X

Post#2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 am

I thought all those stories were fictional. I'd be very happy to be proven wrong though.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 am

He was referring to the book being channeled. It was not a person in the literal sense. Although I would think some of the stories hint at some factual basis most of them are flowered up for padding and book sales.

V
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
RAWsaysimapope
Practicus

Post#4 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 pm

None the less I think he's a fantastic writer of a fantastic book. I completely agree some of the examples in the book are padded and/or complete fiction. That doesn't hinder the books brilliance for me.

I guarantee there has to be a celebrity out there though, (not necessarily a writer) especially from during the 70s and 80s who owes some sort of credit to this book.

Has anybody heard of any famous people using this book?

I have to thank this forum so so so so so so so much for leading me to it. My gratitude is neverending.
"Only the Madman is absolutely sure."

Robert Anton Wilson