First Time Experience with NAP...

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
seektruth
Neophyte

First Time Experience with NAP...

Post#1 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey all, ... so I've been doing the NAP relaxing ritual for a few days now, 4 to be exact, and felt it might be time to do one of the actual rituals.

I've been really bothered by the fact that I haven't been able to ever perform the LBRP because of family that has been living here recently. There's so much hateful negative psychic energy coming from them, and it's draining. The last thing they need to hear me do is be chanting names lol. Again, his is the first time i've ever done the LBRP or NAP actual rituals other than the relaxation one.

So I began with the LBRP. I don't have a dagger (don't know where I would even buy one here in town...?) so I used my index finger. I started by projecting the thought form of the negative energy I'm facing and giving the saluting sign to the energy. Then I gave it the sign of silence and began. I couldn't say the names aloud so I vibrated the words in the "Great Voice", mentally powerfully rather than vocally. I finished, then for some reason, I had so much focus, I didn't see as though I need the NAP "relaxation" part and just asked Arzel for help and went into the NAP "Success" Ritual with Elubatel. After this, I heard my front door close, and I realized I was home alone. Not sure if this is just a coincidence, but maybe so. In any case, I took the opportunity to close with the LBRP again, this time with full vocal and mental intent.

We shall see what happens, but the first thing I noticed... is that it feels like my ayra, or etheric body, or astral body, whatever you want to call it... the part just outside my physical body, the energy part... took a bath/shower! Is this normal??? I can't really explain it. But it feels that part of my body just took a shower lol thats all I can say. Has anyone had this experience?

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: First Time Experience with NAP...

Post#2 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Yes I had a similar experience and feeling.

I felt cleansed. The ritual may help cleanse the aura.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com