Minimal Results Part II - Not so Minimal!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Tremegorn
Neophyte

Minimal Results Part II - Not so Minimal!

Post#1 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 pm

What was originally a one month experiment is now ongoing four months later...

I'd like to thank Elubatel for helping me out with getting my life back on track. Things were getting pretty bad for me in terms of life direction and financially (Their still a bit rocky but getting better ever since I started working the NAP rigorously), and that's what led me to the NAP in the first place.

To recap my last thread, for the first month, I didn't have ANY results at all doing the rituals, beyond some very minimal and easily coincidental things. This is definitely no longer the case. I've only had the PDF to work with (I still can't afford a physical copy).

- There was a short trip I wanted to go on, I had some money but it was tied up in paypal, and hadn't cleared yet (And it should have, months ago). A friend randomly offered me a small loan out of the blue, and I was able to go without a problem.

- I've wanted to upgrade some photography equipment i own for some time, and out of the blue (again) I had a relative offer to get it for me, with the ability to pay them back when it was convienent.

- I -FINALLY- am seeing a breakthrough when it comes to finding work, and it looks like I should be working soon, god willing.

Something I would like to share is, i've seen the most results when I started limiting sexual activity and did the NAP rituals as laid out in the book 2x a day, when getting up in the morning and before bed at night. It's likely my lack of results the first month were definitely caused by a lack of focus, not being 'inflamed' during ritual, as well as not having my needs defined as well as I do now.

I think that's about it, Thank you Elubatel and thanks again for everyone who posts on this forum, I've really learned a lot from you guys!

Metagion
Practicus

Re: Minimal Results Part II - Not so Minimal!

Post#2 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 am

WOW, the PDF works just as well???? :shock: I've been trying to get a copy of the book, and have no success (money being a LARGE factor here) but if the PDF works, Well, OFF I GO!

Thanks for letting us know, it helped a LOT!!! :wub
“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.” ~Harry Dresden

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 am

Metagion wrote:WOW, the PDF works just as well???? :shock: I've been trying to get a copy of the book, and have no success (money being a LARGE factor here) but if the PDF works, Well, OFF I GO!

Thanks for letting us know, it helped a LOT!!! :wub

You can download on scribe, There is a ritual in the book for gossip.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Metagion
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 am

summerland wrote:

Awesome! Plus, for massive bonus points, I have the colored seals that I believe Vovin did I can use as well!

Thanks Summer, you're a peach! :wub
“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.” ~Harry Dresden

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:34 am

Metagion wrote:
summerland wrote:

Awesome! Plus, for massive bonus points, I have the colored seals that I believe Vovin did I can use as well!

Youre welcome I believe that is the name when I downloaded it scribe something like it ill find out it is the exact copy of the book. Some PDFs are not. The rituals in the back work very well they are referred as black Nap.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:41 am

summerland wrote:
Metagion wrote:
summerland wrote:

Youre welcome I believe that is the name when I downloaded it scribe something like it ill find out it is the exact copy of the book. Some PDFs are not. The rituals in the back work very well they are referred as black Nap.

Edit: scribd website

tai
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Glad to hear things worked out.

Topic author
Tremegorn
Neophyte

Post#8 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Metagon, I started out practicing magic without owning a single book, learning everything from online and other people. There's definitely something to be said for having a physical text but it definitely isn't necessary for seeing results, if you follow the rituals to the letter. Even if you don't believe in what your doing, the rituals will work given enough time and dedication.

I actually had an experience where after doing the incantations and asking Elubatel for aid, was told by him essentially "I'm working as hard as I can, but changing things with you is proving difficult". After that I made extra effort to give more avenues for success to appear (applying for more jobs, working harder with some personal goals, etc) and it seemed to go more smoothly.

The job interview was possibly the strangest experience I've ever had; Not only did I seem to have more confidence then the interviewer, but he mentioned a few times that for reasons unknown he had a 'good feeling' about me and thought I should come in to talk. I'm still not working as of writing this, but in a few months I might be doing contract work through them, which would pay off BIG TIME in terms of experience, as well as lining up almost perfectly with what I desired to be doing in the future.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#9 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Tremegorn wrote:Metagon, I started out practicing magic without owning a single book, learning everything from online and other people. There's definitely something to be said for having a physical text but it definitely isn't necessary for seeing results, if you follow the rituals to the letter. Even if you don't believe in what your doing, the rituals will work given enough time and dedication.

I actually had an experience where after doing the incantations and asking Elubatel for aid, was told by him essentially "I'm working as hard as I can, but changing things with you is proving difficult". After that I made extra effort to give more avenues for success to appear (applying for more jobs, working harder with some personal goals, etc) and it seemed to go more smoothly.

The job interview was possibly the strangest experience I've ever had; Not only did I seem to have more confidence then the interviewer, but he mentioned a few times that for reasons unknown he had a 'good feeling' about me and thought I should come in to talk. I'm still not working as of writing this, but in a few months I might be doing contract work through them, which would pay off BIG TIME in terms of experience, as well as lining up almost perfectly with what I desired to be doing in the future.

AGREE! PDFs still work

Metagion
Practicus

Post#10 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 pm

It all sounds like the very thing I've been searching for my whole life!

I just have one (very stupid, but indulge me) question:

Is this book on CD or some audio form? That would be FANTASTIC beyond human reason! Lately my thoughts have been skittering around like rats on caffiene, and I want to make sure I do this 100% right and not "yeah, kinda" right or "close, but no cigar" right.

Tremegorn: I've been out of work for 5 years already (which, in and of itself, is an Eternity, trust me) and one of my goals is to finish school and get my degree in Law (I will have an Associates in Science Degree, Paralegal Studies; I already am Certified a Paralegal through Boston University Law School); I have 17 credits left to make that a reality, and, when I'm done, to get a job in said Law (hopefully in Criminal, but will deal with Corporate or Family). I really don't want to sound like I'm whining, but I've had the door slammed on me so many times it's ridiculous, and I just want my family and I to do well. I'm tired of being a loser. :oops: