Weird experiment

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Dantresh
Neophyte

Weird experiment

Post#1 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Last day during my NAP ritual at the End of it i closed my eyes and let my mind wander for two minutes then something weird happened i saw myself from a third person view,a humanoid shadowlike thing was grabbing my right arm,first i thought it was just my imagination but it was so f...kin real to be just my imagination... What could it be people?

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Weird experiment

Post#2 » Thu May 24, 2012 7:50 am

Well my first thought it might be you minds way of interpreting Arzel interacting with you.

It could also be a vision you were shown, of a astral parasite.

It could be the Devil, because if you do magick its all about the devil as lots of churches will "let you know".

What were your feelings telling you, your own intuition?

My advise is to keep practicing and try out the magick mentor exercise and ask him/her.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

johnblend wrote:Well my first thought it might be you minds way of interpreting Arzel interacting with you.

It could also be a vision you were shown, of a astral parasite.

It could be the Devil, because if you do magick its all about the devil as lots of churches will "let you know".

What were your feelings telling you, your own intuition?

My advise is to keep practicing and try out the magick mentor exercise and ask him/her.

Yep, I would say Arzel too. I had the same experience at first.

Edit: I have felt something grab on my right leg.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
Dantresh
Neophyte

Post#4 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 am

I didnt feel a grabbing,i just saw it. Only thing that i feel during my nap ritual is itching,lots of it. And a tingling too. Thanks for the opinions by the way :)

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#5 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 am

the itching is your pores. as we slow down to take in breath, our body become flooded with oxygen, which heightens our sensory awareness that we still receive input from, and the difference in body temperature make the endocrine system and the dermal system less responsive. the itching is a good sign that you are relieving some deep down programmed stress.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#6 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:56 pm

raum215 wrote:the itching is your pores. as we slow down to take in breath, our body become flooded with oxygen, which heightens our sensory awareness that we still receive input from, and the difference in body temperature make the endocrine system and the dermal system less responsive. the itching is a good sign that you are relieving some deep down programmed stress.

I'd second this.. as I experience the same thing. Not every time though, only occasionally. It happened a lot when I first started practicing Zhan Zhuang and experimenting with different forms of qigong.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#7 » Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Edit: I just skimmed this before when I read it, and I failed to address the op's original question. So Dantresh, did this meditative vision occur after a complete ritual (involving one of the incantations to a spirit for some purpose)? Because if that was the case, and let's say it was to Elubatel for success, for examples sake, maybe he was showing you that some negative influence is holding you back from where you want to go.. perhaps some sort of parasite, but more likely some part of yourself. Some banishing/uncrossing work would be my recommendation in that case, and perhaps a more complete evaluation of your self and your situation as it is now, and a more thought out plan of where you're trying to go/what you're trying to do.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Omnis Validus wrote:Edit: I just skimmed this before when I read it, and I failed to address the op's original question. So Dantresh, did this meditative vision occur after a complete ritual (involving one of the incantations to a spirit for some purpose)? Because if that was the case, and let's say it was to Elubatel for success, for examples sake, maybe he was showing you that some negative influence is holding you back from where you want to go.. perhaps some sort of parasite, but more likely some part of yourself. Some banishing/uncrossing work would be my recommendation in that case, and perhaps a more complete evaluation of your self and your situation as it is now, and a more thought out plan of where you're trying to go/what you're trying to do.

X

I've also had this but it was spirit guides (past people whom I had never met in life) 3 of them, and old woman, middle aged angry man (felt like and uncle) and a small boy. The boy would grab my leg like a small son holds onto his dad and it would feel warm when even he did. I had to let them go after a long while...was messing with my head when their issues were becoming mine. Not helpful from guides at that point who start to want to address their own undealt with emotional issues from god knows when! (and no I was not in place where I could have helped them before any one asks lol)