Labezarin explained

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Labezarin explained

Post#1 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:54 pm

So, this is a big one. In fact, of the few people who have offered to me that I am mistaken in thinking these come from the Bible, I assure you, this is one that changes their mind. Labezerin doesn't even look Hebrew, they say.

Zechariah 9:12 reads:

shubu l’bitsaron ‘asirey hatiq’wah gam-hayom magid mish’neh ‘ashib lak

Lamed - Beth - Tzaddi - Resh - Vau - Nun is pronounced Lah-Bit-Zah-Rohn. l-bitsaron is the prefix "L" on the word "Stronghold, Fortress, Tower." It's root is BTzR, which means "gather, come together, make strong by bringing numbers."

This word only occurs once.

This translates to:

Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare [that] I will render double unto thee;

In this case, the "stronghold" is the Blasted House of God which was being replaced with the Second Temple at the time of the writing. This verse is GREAT to Qablalists, and Jews, and Christians, for it is the sign of Gods own willingness to restore himself to his people. Messianics use it to promote their ideas, Qabalists employ this for its promise of reward, where it is said "I will render double unto thee." Furthermore "double" is not the best way to translate this in context. It would be better to say it means "I will render unto you exponentially."

Before this is said, one turns to the strong hold, that is to say turns east, and says this verse several times.

Just so you know, there are a specific number of times a verse might be said to make it mean something specific. If you do not know this I can tell you only a few. There is one way to recite verses, very powerful. You recite each word in the verse the same number of times as the value of the first letter of the word. In this case, it would be used for chanting thus:

300 x shubu
30 x l’bitsaron
1 x ‘asirey
400 x hatiq’wah
3 x gam-hayom
40 x magid
40 x mish’neh
1 x ‘ashib
30 x lak

Then you say the whole verse 10 times, regardless of what verse it is.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Re: Labezarin explained

Post#2 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:56 am

raum215 wrote:So, this is a big one. In fact, of the few people who have offered to me that I am mistaken in thinking these come from the Bible, I assure you, this is one that changes their mind. Labezerin doesn't even look Hebrew, they say.

Lamed - Beth - Tzaddi - Resh - Vau - Nun is pronounced Lah-Bit-Zah-Rohn. l-bitsaron is the prefix "L" on the word "Stronghold, Fortress, Tower." It's root is BTzR, which means "gather, come together, make strong by bringing numbers."

This translates to:

Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare [that] I will render double unto thee;

In this case, the "stronghold" is the Blasted House of God which was being replaced with the Second Temple at the time of the writing. This verse is GREAT to Qablalists, and Jews, and Christians, for it is the sign of Gods own willingness to restore himself to his people. Messianics use it to promote their ideas, Qabalists employ this for its promise of reward, where it is said "I will render double unto thee." Furthermore "double" is not the best way to translate this in context. It would be better to say it means "I will render unto you exponentially."

Before this is said, one turns to the strong hold, that is to say turns east, and says this verse several times.

Just so you know, there are a specific number of times a verse might be said to make it mean something specific. If you do not know this I can tell you only a few. There is one way to recite verses, very powerful. You recite each word in the verse the same number of times as the value of the first letter of the word. In this case, it would be used for chanting thus:

300 x shubu
30 x l’bitsaron
1 x ‘asirey
400 x hatiq’wah
3 x gam-hayom
40 x magid
40 x mish’neh
1 x ‘ashib
30 x lak

Thanks raum , interesting stuff.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm

THANK YOU raum! I havent worked a lot with Labezarin but when I did most every scratch off I won on. I really was just experimenting with him. Keep up the great work! Much appreciated!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

FormingChaos
Neophyte

Post#4 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:21 am

raum215 wrote:300 x shubu
30 x l’bitsaron
1 x ‘asirey
400 x hatiq’wah
3 x gam-hayom
40 x magid
40 x mish’neh
1 x ‘ashib
30 x lak

Hello, can you tell me how do you pronounce these words ? Thank you.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Post#5 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 am

shoo-boo

lah-bit-sa-rown (or lay-bit-sa-rown)

ahsee-ray (or eh-seerey)

hatee-ku-ah (or heh-tee-ku-eh)

gahm-ha-yohm (or gehm-he-yowm)

mah-geed or (meh-geed)

meesh-nah (or mees-neh)

ah-sheed (or eh-seed)

lahk (or lek)

Basically, pronunciation of biblical hebrew spawned both Sephardic and Ashkenazic hebrew, and there were already LOTS of dialects. Furthermore, Geof Gray-Cobb uses both in different parts of his book. One of the biggest differences is that a final Tau is a slight "S" in Ashkenazic (it is not as intentional as incidental breath on the tongue). Another is the way that Aleph is pronounced. Most modern magic uses a bit of both pronuciations, and speakers of both main dialects did make valuable contributions to Qabala.

For example, on page 52 in the Central Pillar Ritual, he uses "YEH-HO-VO AH VAY-DAH-ASS" (which is Ashkenazic),
but on page 79, in his Qablalistic Cross, he uses the Sephardic MAL-COOT, instead of "Mehl-koos

The last is what tone naturally follows each consonant. To be honest though, proficient consistency is the best even a biblical archeologist can hope for, as the language has morphed so much.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

FormingChaos
Neophyte

Post#6 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:01 am

Thank you Raum, much appreciate it.

lefty
Practicus

Post#7 » Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Yes, thank you very much Raum for this an all the things you're adding to help elucidate NAP for us.

This sentence seems to me so very powerful and reassuring, and just so beautiful and evocative: "Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render exponentially unto thee." In me, the idea (or circumstance) of being a "prisoner of hope" resonates powerfully. It puts Labezarin in so much more of a powerful context. The idea of applying this to "contests" now seems much more broad potentially-- because the context from which it comes. I picture a stronghold: on high ground, well defended by nature and design, on the most solid of foundations, the starting point of any venture, and the source of power and security for any one or any group. It's also, from one point of view anyway, the most important place to invest.

If I may ask, as I've seen instances a single name can be held by multiple entities: is this Labezarin the same as one of the
Genii of the Second Hour, or am I seeing (rightly or wrongly) the same thing and the same circumstance from two different perspectives?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 am

:bow :Thank You raum!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Pablo
Magister Templi

Post#9 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 am

raum215 wrote:So, this is a big one. In fact, of the few people who have offered to me that I am mistaken in thinking these come from the Bible, I assure you, this is one that changes their mind. Labezerin doesn't even look Hebrew, they say.

This translates to:

300 x shubu
30 x l’bitsaron
1 x ‘asirey
400 x hatiq’wah
3 x gam-hayom
40 x magid
40 x mish’neh
1 x ‘ashib
30 x lak

Hmm

How does this work in practice. Isn't there a fear of loosing count? Did they use a prayer bead device? I would certainly be inclined to use this as a way of keeping count.
The vulgar is at everyone's command. Eirenaeus Philalethes - The marrow of Alchemy

sylvanus
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:04 am

Maybe they use the knots on the Tzitzit?