2 Questions: re NAP and aonther ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
OurLady
Neophyte

2 Questions: re NAP and aonther ritual

Post#1 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi All,
I just purchased a used copy of the NAP book from Amazon. I was concerned about cleansing the book before I use it. I know someone recommended salt. I was considering using sea salt and/or sage. Should I do this inside the house or outside the house?

2nd Question:
I've been having a lot of problems at work, and am seriously considering the possibility that another co-worker (possibly 2 of them) practices magic was well. Too many coincidences to count. I think I may have a very strong reversing spell cast towards me. I have an idea of who it might be, but I'm not quite sure.
I'm having someone put together a Mirror Box. Should I just focus on the Protective/Success spells mentioned on this forum, or should I go for the gusto and (eventually, NOT immediately) work my way up towards the Judo, Missile, and Bomb spells, or could this ricochet back towards me?

Sorry for the questions. I'm already working on uncrossing and protection.

Thanks very much,
OurLady

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Re: 2 Questions: re NAP and aonther ritual

Post#2 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello OurLady,

If you are having problems with possible curses and these are not always happening

sometimes the mind plays tricks, then I recommend the mirrored box and other mirror

spells for reflecting back possible negative sendings. This creates so called instant karma

for the those casting the curses.

You can reinforce your mirrored spells by surrounding these with cast circles of salt.

Some cast these circles with salt, sand, and sulfur for more powerful protection.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Topic author
OurLady
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Thank you for your quick response.
I was having such trouble at work, I resorted towards *ahem* other means.
I usually only practice magic for money and success. Perhaps I crossed a line I had personally never crossed before, but, I was so INCREDIBLY angry at the way I was being pursued. Prior to this, I had others do my "dirty" work for me.
Oddly enough, I had an accident in an occult shop that I had gone to purchase "protective" items.
Everything I wished for this person/these people ricocheted right back to me.
I kept myself "clean" and constantly protected myself.
As of now, I've been out of work for 3 months, with no income and money's more than a little tight.
A Reversing Spell keeps popping into my mind. I had "dropped" some things around the office. When I visited the office later, it was cleaner than it had ever been before. The black salt that had been ground into the carpet was cleaned away. There's just been too many coincidences, more than I can mention.
I've always had a amazing relationship with my candles. But, over the past 6 months, I've had one candle explode, 4 candles just stop burning 1/3 of the way of the down, and had to fight to keep the others lit. I've been practicing for 15 years, and this has never happened to me. Of course, I've had cheap candles go out over the years, and, at first, I just attributed it to candle quality. Now, I'm not so sure.

Thank you again,
Our Lady

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Tue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm

OurLady wrote:Thank you for your quick response.
I was having such trouble at work, I resorted towards *ahem* other means.
I usually only practice magic for money and success. Perhaps I crossed a line I had personally never crossed before, but, I was so INCREDIBLY angry at the way I was being pursued. Prior to this, I had others do my "dirty" work for me.
Oddly enough, I had an accident in an occult shop that I had gone to purchase "protective" items.
Everything I wished for this person/these people ricocheted right back to me.
I kept myself "clean" and constantly protected myself.
As of now, I've been out of work for 3 months, with no income and money's more than a little tight.
A Reversing Spell keeps popping into my mind. I had "dropped" some things around the office. When I visited the office later, it was cleaner than it had ever been before. The black salt that had been ground into the carpet was cleaned away. There's just been too many coincidences, more than I can mention.
I've always had a amazing relationship with my candles. But, over the past 6 months, I've had one candle explode, 4 candles just stop burning 1/3 of the way of the down, and had to fight to keep the others lit. I've been practicing for 15 years, and this has never happened to me. Of course, I've had cheap candles go out over the years, and, at first, I just attributed it to candle quality. Now, I'm not so sure.

Thank you again,
Our Lady

Also do the uncrossing and defensive armor ritual in Nap works very well.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Otarion
Practicus

Post#5 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

these prescribed workings should work, no more than three months you should see results.. it wont take that long even with pdf

if you have clairvoyance and mediumship skills, id try the archangel Michael and Raphael.. and then Id use enochian means if that doesnt work.. but all those should work