Various spirits

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
mochagoddess38
Zelator

Various spirits

Post#1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm

In reading various posts I'm kinda confused. Many of you have certain spirits you seem to prefer. Can any spirit be called upon, or do you stick to the one(s) given in the invocation? If you can add more, how do you do it? I'm still learning so please bear with questions that may seem simple. Also where can I learn more about the angel spirits?

Nagual-Hoor-Lam
Philosophus

Re: Various spirits

Post#2 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Stick with what is presented in the book for now. Once you are confident, and grasp the system well, try experimenting. ;)

As for learning more about the angels, there are many ways.

Here is a simple and fun exercise from the Voudon Gnostic Workbook:
Micheal Bertiaux wrote:Holy power is in many parts of the body. Take your hand and hold it in front of you so that your palm is facing upwards. Look, for example, at your right hand. God gave you this very magickal machine. Christ died on the Cross that the power in this hand be used for good things always. Look at your fingers and see them with your natural African clairvoyance -- for all of African ancestry are psychic -- see them, I say, as tubes of light or occult energy, which is both coming into each of the fingers as well as going out into nearby space. There are as many tubes as you have fingers and thumb. Now, where your fingers bend, the folds of your skin make three seprarate spaces for each finger and thumb. [meaning there are three joints in each digit, and an occult space in each.] Thus, you have 15 spaces if your hand is intact, without loss. [One space for each joint in the digits.] Now see in the center of your palm in the very middle of the lines a special space area, which is also sending and receiving powers and lights. Now, begin to study each space, all in all you have 16: three for the thumb, 12 for the four fingers, and one for the palm. Look closely into each space, one at a time, and be very slow and careful, not fast and jumpy, but slow and very careful for you are examining your powers, and these are the powers which God gave you and for which Christ-Ghuedhe died on the Cross, so really they are Holy Powers of the hand. Now, see in each space the face and body of the black-man of Haiti who is looking at you with a smile on his face. He has white hair and very, very dark skin, and stragely colored eyes, with flecks of blue in the black and brown of them, and he is smiling at you. This is Pope Hector-Francois Jean-Maine and he is trying to make contact with you in this special way. Notice a thin white mustache and goatee on his face, a few hairs, for his beard is not very thick. He has high cheekbones of royal African blood, and you will come to see him closer and better as you move your eyes from one part of the hand to the next. Each time you focus on the space you make better contact with your Voudoo Holy Papa, who is now able to appear to you for the first time in this exercise. Do not force the images as they build up, but try to slowly allow the voudoo energ to come to you from Leogane, by using your hand as the occult TV receiver. Also, you know that any time you want to make contact with Holy Papa, this is the way Holy Papa can come into your body-space.
Later if you wish to make contact with Holy Papa and talk to him, you will do this simple exercise and then listen to what he has to say. In fact, you can ask any questions and he can send you the answers. This is a simple exercise, but it teach the idea that the body is composed of occult spaces. We have a lot of these[...]
:whistle

Sometimes a person may find they resonate well with certain energies. Upon recognizing such resonances their personal significance may become more apparent.
We look to the moon, rather than grasping the finger tip. Image

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:In reading various posts I'm kinda confused. Many of you have certain spirits you seem to prefer. Can any spirit be called upon, or do you stick to the one(s) given in the invocation? If you can add more, how do you do it? I'm still learning so please bear with questions that may seem simple. Also where can I learn more about the angel spirits?

I would start with invocation to money with Nitika first. Do that for at least a week to get the feel of it. Look in 6th and 7th book of Moses to learn about the Angels.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

anonda
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 am

i agree with nagual,
try to grasp a system first
some folks also add other elements to their incantation
such as the lbrp, the middle pillar and so on

by the way, nagual, nice avatar..groovy... :mrgreen:

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:04 pm

anonda wrote:i agree with nagual,
try to grasp a system first
some folks also add other elements to their incantation
such as the lbrp, the middle pillar and so on

by the way, nagual, nice avatar..groovy... :mrgreen:

Yea Cool Avatar nagual!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:57 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:In reading various posts I'm kinda confused. Many of you have certain spirits you seem to prefer. Can any spirit be called upon, or do you stick to the one(s) given in the invocation? If you can add more, how do you do it? I'm still learning so please bear with questions that may seem simple. Also where can I learn more about the angel spirits?

Certain invocations are linked to certain spirits because that s the way u get the best results.U fell free to try any invocation with any spirit u like but you re not going to get any results.