Meaning in Cobb's Avatar Book

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
nectanebus2013
Neophyte

Meaning in Cobb's Avatar Book

Post#1 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 pm

I have searched all over the web, but can't seem to find the words

ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY. Cobb used the phrase in his New Avatar book. There is the reference to the Tetragrammaton, but the first word has me stumped. Perhaps it is from an old ancient text. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

It also shows up P.A.D. (no longer in print) from Finbarr International. That book was almost a copy of Cobb's. It's phrase is
ANKAH YOD HAY VAW HAY. Any suggestions? Ideas?

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Re: Meaning in Cobb's Avatar Book

Post#2 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi Nectanebus -

Your question has been covered and discussed at some length -- may I suggest that you take a look at the threads or use the search engine, you'll find quite a bit of information -- I may have missed some information, but I don't think anybody definitively figured out the answer to your question, though.
Last edited by Super Celestials on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Nectanebus did you make a post some time ago about looking to see if the same NAP format woudl work for other of the Spirits in the Shemhamphorasch ?
A...

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#4 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:49 am

Ex Mea Sententia.

Topic author
nectanebus2013
Neophyte

Post#5 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:05 pm

I've searched for awhile. I believe it is a Greek or Hebrew word of respect before the name of a God is called. I've researched it on the web extensively. There was an ancient Greek book at my local library in Lansing Michigan. The Greeks used signs of respect for the Gods. This maybe just a way of calling the God. :thinking