crazy ride with Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

TheSiren
Neophyte

Re: crazy ride with Elubatel

Post#41 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:13 am

THanks Otarian for the compliments. I'm sure there are all types of women into spellwork and the paranormal. Half of the reason I got into spellwork was vanity (glamour magick). :angelic But I have been interested in the paranormal and mystical since I was a kid.

Anywhoo! I think I am seeing some slight movement with Elabutel. Business has kind of picked up and I have gotten kind of a burst of energy in my business and have gotten more done than usual and got some extra advertisment out there this week. We will see if business continues to improve. Definitely saw more movement than when I was working the love invocation. Nothing seemed to happen there...well nothing I was hoping for.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#42 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 am

Well... Ive been busy at work and havent made time for my rituals So.....Yesterday the weird activity started again..Seeing things appear one way then look they appear another way. Actually saw a flash of light. So I thought that I needed to start back on them again. Interesting conversation I had with Elubatel...He asked "where have you been?" I explained my work had me really tired when I come home and thanked him and the other Angels for all their help. He said " You can summon me anytime without doing any formal invocations or rituals."

First time he has been that laid back, And I told him I would. I came a long way from the first time I invoked him. Sometime I think they like a variety of something different than reading the same rituals from the book. It was a lot more of a casual meeting this time.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#43 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 am

With all the weird shit going on with my life right now. I am hesitant in doing any rituals much less invoking Elubatel to add fuel to the fire. Im selling my mothers house to this man for over 6 months now. While he is a decent respectable person who owns his own construction company, He like me has a heart and helped out his sister in law that was living in a homeless shelter and is buying this house from me to help her. While this B--CH is a trifling lazy nasty POS. She has 2 kids they didnt have anything but the clothes on their back and my gf and I provided everything in the house for them. Even left the electric and water on so they didnt have to put deposits down. The house was bought as is and when something happens

This B calls me to fix it. We have spent money out of our pockets to fix, Every time I go there (3 times) the house has been filthy food all over the floors clothes every where thrash every where basically shes trashing the place. The person whos buying it doesnt own it yet till I get all money in my hands. Hes feed up with her too, shes used him and hes paying her 150 a week to make 7 call a week from home and hes paying for everything plus paying this white thrash to make calls for him which she half arse does.

The B calls again ac out I go over there and the house is filthy again screens ripped on the porch garbage disposal she tore up cabinet door on the floor along with thrash. Fruit loop cereral inside the house floor and outside porch floors. I AM LIVID! I go off! She living there scott free thrashing the place after what we have done for her and this is the thanks we get. If someone did for me what we did for her I would be on my hands and knees scrubbing the floors. The most ungrateful POS i EVER MET. There! mini rant off my chest

Well... I did my rituals tonite I didnt invoke Elubatel but I definitely felt him looking at me like WTH? I was scared I would make matters worst. But even though I didnt invoke him I heard him say "Why not talk to me" At one point I thought about invoking all the spirits from the back of the book. Maybe later on I will talk to him but at that point I didnt feel it was wise. I just saw him with a shocked look that I didnt invoke him. One good thing that happen I felted 100 percent calmer after my rituals. Arzel does that for me just calms me right on down, Every time! Good thing I had 101 wild turkey today instead of a shot gun!

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#44 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 am

summerland wrote:Well... Ive been busy at work and havent made time for my rituals So.....Yesterday the weird activity started again..Seeing things appear one way then look they appear another way. Actually saw a flash of light. So I thought that I needed to start back on them again. Interesting conversation I had with Elubatel...He asked "where have you been?" I explained my work had me really tired when I come home and thanked him and the other Angels for all their help. He said " You can summon me anytime without doing any formal invocations or rituals."

First time he has been that laid back, And I told him I would. I came a long way from the first time I invoked him. Sometime I think they like a variety of something different than reading the same rituals from the book. It was a lot more of a casual meeting this time.

That's very cool :-)

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#45 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 am

Slater wrote:
summerland wrote:Well... Ive been busy at work and havent made time for my rituals So.....Yesterday the weird activity started again..Seeing things appear one way then look they appear another way. Actually saw a flash of light. So I thought that I needed to start back on them again. Interesting conversation I had with Elubatel...He asked "where have you been?" I explained my work had me really tired when I come home and thanked him and the other Angels for all their help. He said " You can summon me anytime without doing any formal invocations or rituals."

That's very cool :-)

Thanks Slater its a bit weird Im seeing Elubatel in a whole different light, from when I started

hotzenplotz
Neophyte

Post#46 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

Did an extended elubatel ritual (banishing, dee hay,..) for 3 days 2 weeks ago for success with my business-stuff.
Well, actually I'm getting my butt kicked really hard nearly every day. Its like my luck turned upside down with everything I touch and I even got a little depression which is very unlikely for me. So, seems like a quite common symptom when working with him.

Thought about doing Nitika for money, but fu** it. No interest in going broke because of some strange NAP entities. ;)

Fun thing to watch from an analytical POV for some time, but in the future I'm going back to demons again for this kind of stuff. :-D

hotzenplotz
Neophyte

Post#47 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:26 am

Update:
After the most horrible day in my job (was told I will most likely get fired because of the things I messed up in the last weeks), I finally summoned Elubatel again and it turned out he wanted to teach me a lesson.
Since my wish was to generally formulated, he used every single chance to play around with me, by fullfilling his mission the easiest way possible for him.
I more or less just asked to "bring great success in my live". And wow, he did. He made me extremely successfull in losing money, acting stupid, becoming depressive and successfully messing up every other f***ing aspect of my life. Just because I gave him the opportunity to do so and it was the easiest way for him to do what I asked for.

So, I took back my first wish and made another one, being as accurate as possible. And this time I acted on an eye-to-eye level with him, giving very clear orders in a strong and commanding tone. I read somewhere here in the forum, that you should approach him in a humble, maybe even obedient manner. Well, never ever even think about doing this!

So, I'm not totally sure, but at least it seems like the bottom is in now. The last 2 days in my job turned out being (positively ;) ) successful again. Not in a spectacular way, but it was a noticable improvement.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#48 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm

hotzenplotz wrote:Update:
After the most horrible day in my job (was told I will most likely get fired because of the things I messed up in the last weeks), I finally summoned Elubatel again and it turned out he wanted to teach me a lesson.
Since my wish was to generally formulated, he used every single chance to play around with me, by fullfilling his mission the easiest way possible for him.
I more or less just asked to "bring great success in my live". And wow, he did. He made me extremely successfull in losing money, acting stupid, becoming depressive and successfully messing up every other f***ing aspect of my life. Just because I gave him the opportunity to do so and it was the easiest way for him to do what I asked for.

So, I took back my first wish and made another one, being as accurate as possible. And this time I acted on an eye-to-eye level with him, giving very clear orders in a strong and commanding tone. I read somewhere here in the forum, that you should approach him in a humble, maybe even obedient manner. Well, never ever even think about doing this!

So, I'm not totally sure, but at least it seems like the bottom is in now. The last 2 days in my job turned out being (positively ;) ) successful again. Not in a spectacular way, but it was a noticable improvement.

You have to be specific in your goals with Elubatel. I NEVER SAID ODEDIENT, humble yes, And your goals defined YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT! HES NOT GIVING A thing if you dont put your foot forward to make it happen. And if I was you I would NEVER DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ELUBATEL!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#49 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 pm

My updates are soon to be posted, From the free loading B.. Thats being evicted from my house. Thank you Elubatel, Arzel, newest of my friends Lelahiah! and all NAP spirits!

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#50 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Lelahiah is the bomb!!