NAP Spirit sigils for Chapter 8

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
wright
Zelator

NAP Spirit sigils for Chapter 8

Post#1 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:39 pm

How to attack and defend yourself from enemies by using your new avatar power
These sigils are all taken from the Shemhamphorash. I'm putting them all here for quick reference.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The New Avatar Power Defensive Armor Ritual p155

Post#2 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm

The New Avatar Power Defensive Armor Ritual on p155 uses the sigils of mahash (mahashiah) and lelah (lelahel), the 5th and 6th spirits of shemhamphorash

One invokes Mahashiah to live in peace with all the world; he must say the divine names (Netzach Iod) and Psalm 33:4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears
mahashiah p155.JPG
sigil of mahash
mahashiah p155.JPG (9.99 KiB) Viewed 9356 times

One invokes Lelahel to acquire knowledge and to cure illnesses. One should recite Psalm 9:11 Sing praises to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings
lelahel p155.JPG
sigil of lelah
lelahel p155.JPG (9.99 KiB) Viewed 9356 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The Astral Bomb Attack Ritual p155

Post#3 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm

The Astral Bomb Attack Ritual p155 uses the sigils of iechu (iechuiah, or yechoel in the nap) and lehach (lehachiah or lehahiah in the nap), the 33rd and 34th spirits of shemhamphorash

Iechuiah/iechoel serves to recognize traitors, to destroy their projects and their machinations.One must recite Psalm 92:11 The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity
yechoel aka iehuiah p155.JPG
sigil of iechu
yechoel aka iehuiah p155.JPG (10.06 KiB) Viewed 9356 times

Lehachiah rules over crowned heads, princes and nobles; he maintains harmony, understanding and peace between them; he influences the obeisance of subjects towards their princes. The invocation is done by reciting Psalm 131:3 Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever
lehahiah p155.JPG
sigil of lehach
lehahiah p155.JPG (9.96 KiB) Viewed 9356 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The Psychic Guided Missile Ritual p158

Post#4 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

The Psychic Guided Missile Ritual p158 uses the sigils of kaveq (kavequiel or kevequiah in the nap) and menad (menadel or mendial in the nap), the 35th and 36th spirits of shemhamphorash

One invokes the aid of Kaveqiel/kevequiah to return to favor with those whom one has offended. This angel rules over testaments, successions and all amiable distributions; he supports peace and harmony in families. The subject must pronounce the request, the Divine Names (Chesed heh) and mention the person; then you repeat Psalm 116:1 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. This must be repeated each day until one is reconciled with the person.
chavakquiah aka kevequiah p158.JPG
sigil of kaveq
chavakquiah aka kevequiah p158.JPG (10.09 KiB) Viewed 9355 times

Menadel serves against calumnies and to deliver prisoners. He is invoked to retain one’s employment, and to preserve the means of existence which one enjoys; one pronounces the request with the Divine Names (Chesed heh) and Psalm 26:8 Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
menadel aka mendial p158.JPG
sigil of menad
menadel aka mendial p158.JPG (9.92 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The Etheric Shrapnel Ritual p160

Post#5 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:20 pm

The Etheric Shrapnel Ritual p160 uses the sigils of ani (aniel) and chaum (chaumiah or chaamiah in the nap), the 37th and 38th spirits of shemhamphorash

Aniel serves to give victory and to raise the siege of a town. The Divine Names (Geburah Vav) are pronounced and Psalm 79:7 Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
aniel p160.JPG
sigil of ani
aniel p160.JPG (10.09 KiB) Viewed 9355 times

Chaumiah protects all those which seek truth. One invokes him with the Divine Names to acquire all the treasures in heaven and earth; one must recite Psalm 90:9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation
haamiah aka chaamiah p160.JPG
sigil of chaum
haamiah aka chaamiah p160.JPG (10.04 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The Spirit Sentry Ritual p161

Post#6 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 pm

The Spirit Sentry Ritual p161 uses the sigils of mebha (mebahel or mibahiah in the nap) and poi (poiel or pooyal in the nap), the 14th and 56th spirits of shemhamphorash

One invokes Mebahel against those who seek to usurp another’s fortune; one must recite Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. He rules over justice, truth and liberty; he delivers the oppressed and makes truth to be known.
mebahel aka mibahia p161.JPG
sigil of mebha
mebahel aka mibahia p161.JPG (9.97 KiB) Viewed 9355 times

Poiel serves to obtain what one wants. This angel rules fame, fortune and philosophy. In the invocation one must pronounce Psalm 145:15 The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down
pooyal aka poiel p161.JPG
sigil of poi
pooyal aka poiel p161.JPG (9.99 KiB) Viewed 9355 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The Occult Judo Ritual p163

Post#7 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:26 pm

The Occult Judo Ritual p163 uses the sigils of dameb (damabiah or dambyah in the nap) and menak (menakiel or menqual in the nap), the 65th and 66th spirits of shemhamphorash

Damabiah serves against sorcery and to obtain wisdom and success in useful enterprises. Read Psalm 90:13 Return O Lord, how long? And let it repent thee concerning thy servants
dambyah aka damabiah p163.JPG
sigil of dameb
dambyah aka damabiah p163.JPG (9.95 KiB) Viewed 9354 times

Menakiel serves to appease God’s anger and to cure epilepsy. He rules over vegetation and aquatic animals; he influences sleep and dreams. The invocation is done reciting Psalm 38:21 Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me
menakel aka menqual p163.JPG
sigil of menak
menakel aka menqual p163.JPG (9.98 KiB) Viewed 9354 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

The Theurgic Booby-trap Ritual p164

Post#8 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm

The Theurgic Booby-trap Ritual p164 uses the sigils of sit (sitael) and aulem (elemiah), the 3rd and 4th spirits of shemhamphorash.

Invoke Sitael against adversity. one makes the request with the divine names (Tifereth, Iod) and Psalm 90:2 which reads I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
sitael aka saitel p164.JPG
sigil of sit
sitael aka saitel p164.JPG (10.09 KiB) Viewed 9353 times

Invoke Elemiah against spiritual torment and to know the names of traitors. One should state the request with Psalm 6:4 Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake.
elemiah aka olmiah p164.JPG
sigil of aulem
elemiah aka olmiah p164.JPG (9.91 KiB) Viewed 9353 times
Last edited by wright on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
wright
Zelator

Re: NAP Spirit sigils for Chapter 8

Post#9 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 pm

All of these sigils were taken from The Shemhamphorash and compiled by Lenain from older sources. That chapter explains each of the sigils and what the angels preside over.

It would make a lot of sense that the format of the chapter can be expanded to use all of the 72 angels of shemhamphorash. The way the nap describes the conjuration, it looks like you conjure these angels in pairs.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Re: NAP Spirit sigils for Chapter 8

Post#10 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 am

:goodpost