Question about NAP-punishing enemies

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
planetatripero
Neophyte

Question about NAP-punishing enemies

Post#1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello eveyone. I have a question: very recently a person who called herself "my friend", who is a colleague too,
stabbed me in the back in job-related business. I felt very hurt at first, I thought she was my friend, but now, as I find out details of things she has said and done (which provoked our boss had me removed from our office to another one), I want to use NAP to punish her. Is not a matter of cursing her, but to have her own wrong-doings backfire on her.
(Sorry for my English, I live in Buenos Aires). My question is, why one of the spells of NAP advices (in the enemies` section)
to ONLY use it against a person of the opposite sex? Why is that? She`s a woman and so I am.
Also, she practices something called Jor Ei, and I don`t know if this will difficult the NAP technique.
Any comments will be great.
:)

Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

Re: Question about NAP-punishing enemies

Post#2 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 am

Hi, I could be wrong, but I think the opposite sex thing only applies to one invocation. I am away from my book, but I think you can use either the guided missile attack or the astral bomb attack.

If you are not sure about the attacks, you might like to consider contacting Elubatel for success in overcoming your enemy. This angel might help you find practical ways to show your enemy up for what she is.

Kind regards,

D.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 pm

after using the search button this is the only topic i found on astral bomb ritual. just wondering after performing on a target how long does it take to see results if any. i have had great results from other nap rituals, but i have a ass#### living next door that was reported to me as shooting my dogs with a pellet gun. i have not seen him do it but i find the yellow pellets on the ground. he has been a throne in my a## since i moved here. can the ritual be performed more than once? while i would love to see him do this when im outside, because i would love pull him over the fence and beat him with it. but he is very sneaky he tends to stay out of my sight. does anyone have any suggestions?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Post#4 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm seeing three pages of results for "Astral Bomb", including http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php ... omb#p48325 . What exactly did you do when you searched for it? :thinking
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Nosce Te Ipsum wrote:I'm seeing three pages of results for "Astral Bomb", including http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php ... omb#p48325 . What exactly did you do when you searched for it? :thinking

not exactly what i was looking for was looking for. i was wondering how long did it take to do the astral bomb attack on someone from their experiences. but thanks for pointing that out anyways.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:07 pm

summerland wrote:
Nosce Te Ipsum wrote:I'm seeing three pages of results for "Astral Bomb", including http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php ... omb#p48325 . What exactly did you do when you searched for it? :thinking

not exactly what i was looking for was looking for. i was wondering how long did it take to do the astral bomb attack on someone from their experiences. but thanks for pointing that out anyways.

let me rephrase that not how long it took to do the ritual but how long it took to take effect, and the repercussions there of. but apparently it worked the little bas#### moped broke down and i havent saw him for 3 days.

Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Post#7 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you :)
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215