Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#371 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Nicely done, MagiAwen (and Elubatel too!).

Summerland: careful about curses when you live together - that's like throwing a grenade into the kettle that is your home. I recommend shielding work and something akin to a cast-off evil working to slap her into place, but frankly simply calling down Elubatel or Dynamis should do the trick.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#372 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Wanderer wrote:Nicely done, MagiAwen (and Elubatel too!).

Summerland: careful about curses when you live together - that's like throwing a grenade into the kettle that is your home. I recommend shielding work and something akin to a cast-off evil working to slap her into place, but frankly simply calling down Elubatel or Dynamis should do the trick.

Yea your right Wanderer....Thank you
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#373 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#374 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:48 pm

MagiAwen wrote:LOL well I ain't moving to the east coast or anywhere near it and I already have enough room mates. And two guys at work today didn't know I had a spare room mate that may move with me and they hinted they may want a room mate. LOL No. It's either the one I know and trust or by myself again which is fine with me as well.

Back to topic sort of, just throwing out another way of looking at things for Summer and whomever else....I find that often instead of trying to purposefully influence people directly...by curse or command...it's more effective (for me anyway) to concentrate on me...finding an angle that, whether the target person is affected directly or not, that I am okay and affected by the work but more than that...disaffected by the person. Just like in my relation about the other room mate couple. Instead of "getting back" at them or cursing THEM....I did a work to make sure MY interests were served that really didn't have to do with THEM directly. We see what happened..they WERE directly affected. But that wasn't necessarily MY intention..my intention was about me (and by association and affection my other good room mate).

I believe this pattern is very important, especially with NAP spirits and since I am more familiar with Elubatel, especially with him...because "he" tends to seek out the fastest and most effective means to an end. Sure he could have inspired more money...but it's quite obvious this delinquent ticket thing (which I new nothing of prior btw) was much faster in getting me the time (and thereby the cash) I will need to get a new place to live.

Just a thought...and/or reminder.

Course...curse if you want to...but don't crap where you eat LOL. I'm a technical person so I tend to go for eloquent solutions rather than hack and slash...I think that's built in to my natural energy actually. Solutions rather than temporary band aids.

I understand Magi...But you and Wanderer pointed out good suggestions. I think i will do shielding and protective work for myself. LOL....You want to keep your room mate.....I want to get rid of mine (In more ways than one)

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#375 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#376 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:55 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Just the one...the other two can go LOL I certainly don't want any of yours.

:rofl

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#377 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Since now I only have to summon Elubatel, And I know without a shadow of a doubt he does work behind the scenes. I will keep you updated on the outcome of this. And focus on myself for now and see what happens.....

Edit: But when the bitch moves (which will be far enough) Her ass is mine (And not in a good way)

headwall
Neophyte

Post#378 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:38 pm

I'm having the opposite of a success story. I have been unable to find a job for the past 6 months despite having a college degree and many years of experience, st barely scraping by with unemployment. I've been the Money and General Purpose chants to try to find a job or make some money somehow while also using the Middle Pillar. But what has happened is my landlord has raised my rent $625 per month, my roommate keeps coming up short with rent when it's due, my checking account has been hit with $400 from fraud, and today my water has been shut off because my roommate hasn't paid the water bill I need to pay $250 to turn it back on, if I don't do it today, it's another $150 in liens. I am so screwed right now it's not even funny. Any advice?

SlimShady
Zelator

Post#379 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 pm

headwall wrote:I'm having the opposite of a success story. I have been unable to find a job for the past 6 months despite having a college degree and many years of experience, st barely scraping by with unemployment. I've been the Money and General Purpose chants to try to find a job or make some money somehow while also using the Middle Pillar. But what has happened is my landlord has raised my rent $625 per month, my roommate keeps coming up short with rent when it's due, my checking account has been hit with $400 from fraud, and today my water has been shut off because my roommate hasn't paid the water bill I need to pay $250 to turn it back on, if I don't do it today, it's another $150 in liens. I am so screwed right now it's not even funny. Any advice?

Hello headwall,

Let me ask you some questions:

A) How much experience do you have with the NAP grimmoire?
B) Do you feel the presence of Arzel when you do the Point A ritual?
C) What do you feel when you do the MP ritual?

Also i would suggest that you move your post to a new topic, you will get more visibility and responses!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#380 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:50 pm

headwall wrote:I'm having the opposite of a success story. I have been unable to find a job for the past 6 months despite having a college degree and many years of experience, st barely scraping by with unemployment. I've been the Money and General Purpose chants to try to find a job or make some money somehow while also using the Middle Pillar. But what has happened is my landlord has raised my rent $625 per month, my roommate keeps coming up short with rent when it's due, my checking account has been hit with $400 from fraud, and today my water has been shut off because my roommate hasn't paid the water bill I need to pay $250 to turn it back on, if I don't do it today, it's another $150 in liens. I am so screwed right now it's not even funny. Any advice?

I would evoke Arzel and Nitika. Ask them for a good job and roommate. Never had any success with the General Chant. But then again i never used it much. Do a banishing first or the uncrossing.