Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Monika
Practicus

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#361 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:02 pm

I think as a Thank You - I would burn a candle, incense and offer a wine - ALL in honor of the entity you where petitioning.
Great Job!

Adnarim
Adeptus Minor

Post#362 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:29 am

Monika wrote:I think as a Thank You - I would burn a candle, incense and offer a wine - ALL in honor of the entity you where petitioning.
Great Job!

Thank you Monika, im also thinking honey....
life is like walking backwards, you can't see where you are going but you can see where you have been.

Iamtheone
Neophyte

Post#363 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Thank you Arzel and Nitika ! It took a while but it did eventually manifest. :D

Sunshine
Neophyte

Post#364 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Iamtheone wrote:Thank you Arzel and Nitika ! It took a while but it did eventually manifest. :D

Good News! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take?

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#365 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#366 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Live lightly.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#367 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 pm

MagiAwen wrote:Well..seems I have another new success to report with NAP and Elubatel. I just didn't know I had results until about 5 minutes ago.

Long story short, I live in a house with three room mates. 2 days ago 2 room mates informed us they were moving out together.....in TWO WEEKS. Inconsiderate as the other 2 of us are not lease holders, we are subletting and also because we really cannot afford to cover the other two's shares nor do we have time with work to find 2 new room mates in two weeks. Plus I used most of my savings for this 12 week vacation I have been on lol.

Anyway that was 2 mornings ago. Last night I did a working with Elubatel to "solve my housing cash issue".

I was just informed a couple of minutes ago that the 2 room mates that were attempting to ditch us were pulled over for him throwing out a spent cigarette. They ran his license and found a bunch of old delinquent tickets to the sum of over 4k. So he's in jail right now and the other room mate is running around to ATM's to pull almost all of their money out to bail him out. So. Now THEY don't have money to ditch us and me and my other roomie now have until October to find a place or places instead of two weeks.

I'm pretty happy with that.

Been noticing now my work with Elubatel is coming on quite consistently either 24 hours or less after the operations.

Wow...Magi you having room mate problems too....I have a room mate for you you can take her pleaseee....
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#368 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Last edited by MagiAwen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live lightly.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#369 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:06 pm

My room mate has been drugging me and the other one that was going to move in. Now she just slandering me and trashing my house. So if want a new room mate i have one for you MagiAwen. She also stealing me blind.....So...Im thinking a curse is in order so she can screw herself. I have to get myself in the right mindset because i am livid right now.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#370 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:12 pm

MagiAwen wrote:You'll have to do that work for yourself, Summer. I took care of my issues....you have the tools. ;)

Also...just want to point out that each time when NAP delivers in 24 hours or less is when I have a lot of emotional investment in the thing I am working to affect....but...not hysterical or out of control. In the job situation I wasn't desperate for a job, by no means...but it WAS and IS more important for me to feel like I have freedom, am valued and have a better purpose in my work (career) rather than "just some any ole job"...that shows in the subsequent results. Same with the housing issue...I was pretty upset at those two being so dang INCONSIDERATE...I'm a Libra so this is very pronounced in me...so this also shows in the results. They inconvenienced me...therefore...they were also inconvenienced.

Patterns.

The psycho will be out by the 23rd or not sooner. Im just trying to see how im going to do this.....Because all hell i will let loose on her. BTW......I have a room and private bath for rent....LOL