Performing rituals for success and money for someone else?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Performing rituals for success and money for someone else?

Post#1 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi all,

I've ordered a copy of NAP and was curious if the success and money rituals can be worked by me for someone elses benefit? Any danger [or lack of effectiveness] in jumping the gun and going straight to these rituals, or would it be a better idea to work through the book until I get to that point? I have a loved one who could use any help she can get in regards to landing a job and I would like to at least make an attempt at this.

Thanks in advance. :)
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Performing rituals for success and money for someone els

Post#2 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't see any harm in performing the rituals for someone else, as they are basically like a modernized form of a quick and dirty evocation. NAP is, by its very nature, one of those books that you can take what you need from, and adapt them as you see fit. YMMV of course, but hope that helps.

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#3 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Thanks, that does help. :)

Darbla
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Last year I was feeling really sorry for a friend of mine. He's a really good guy, just not real bright, and was miserable over his financial situation. I was pretty highly worked up with worry over him, there was a bad storm blowing outside, and I did an impromptu candle spell that I pulled out of the air (literally...) in just a few minutes. I didn't plan it, just went to work, and wrote several lines of rhyming spell in less than 5 minutes. When I started concentrating and reciting it, I coupled it with some visusalizations of harnessing power from the storm. I've done that before, and it worked then too. While you're in your ritual, you visualize the black storm clouds overhead start turning, and then a tornado of power from it comes down directly to you. I "see" the black wind and lightning flowing down and around me. Starting 3 weeks after that, he came into a total of $64,000 from 2-3 different sources that was a lot of relief for him. I lost the piece of paper I wrote the spell on and placed under the candle, so now I don't remember what I wrote.

Now why the hell can't I do that for myself? :evil: I guess I don't really hate my job as much as it feels sometimes.

This is the exact candle I used, but I bought it at a local shop:

Witches Brew Spell Caster
http://bellirosa.com/store/index.php?ma ... ts_id=1553
As a witch, she naturally didn't believe in any occult nonsense of any sort.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Interesting topic --

I did one of the NAP workings for gold, and I didn't get any, but my best friend was suddenly OFFERED a huge gold advertising contract -- he was floored by this. There were a couple of rough moments when he thought the deal would fall through, so being a good sport, I did the working a couple of additional times to help see it through and it's been an on-going contract for him for something like three years.

Before I did any magick whatsoever on my own, I bought an (expensive) magic money candle prepared by an elderly warlock practitioner of some kind -- many people were actually kind of afraid of him, but he and I got along rather well, I used to see him for readings now and then. Anyways, I bought this candle as a birthday present for a Wiccan friend who had financial, physical and mental health problems. I felt concerned for her and I only did this because I knew she believed in it even though I had no particular belief or feelings about it at the time, it was a long time ago. She burned the candle but gave me some of the hardened candle drippings which I kept more as a gesture than anything else.

She got the proper help which she needed in order to live decently, but I benefited highly, perhaps from that candle. Now I'd like to find those bits of hardened candle out of curiosity, but I'm sure they're long gone! ;)

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#6 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks for sharing both of those stories. I have been invoking Elubatel daily. Great initial success with the response she received at the interview, but she hasn't been called back yet. Starting to look like it might not fly, but as I mentioned in chat today, who knows how Elubatel will decide to manifest?

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry, I didn't answer your question specifically -- I just related what had happened to me one time -- however, I see no reason whatsoever why you should not do NAP workings for another soon after starting with the book. Who's to say who should do what first -- there have probably been many, many people who have had great need for help when they first got the book over the course of existence of the book and those needs could well have involved others. I'd go on to say that the intense caring that one person can feel for another would be very helpful in a NAP working, but that's me -- for others it might work better from a very self-oriented motivation -- who knows, there are no limits!

As a second thought however, can you suggest that your loved one do the work herself as a possiblity -- or is that out of the realms of possibility. Perhaps both of you could do it? ;)

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#8 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Nice idea, but I don't think she would be interested in that at this point. :)

On the up side, she called the office today and it turns out that the Doctor hasn't made his decision yet as his wife just had a baby. The lady who interviewed her said that she had passed on the resumes with her recommendations and seemed to intimate that she was the recommendation. So, fingers crossed for now and I'll continue to invoke Elubatel daily. Just doing further research into the 6th and 7th books of Moses for references to 'her'. [I know, others see her as male in nature]
Last edited by philodox on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#9 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 am

Well, she didn't get the job. Perhaps Elubatel didn't like my sigil or perhaps she is in fact a he and didn't like me referring to him as female. More likely, I think, is that I didn't give myself time to get centered before reading the chant and didn't concentrate my intent enough. I will attempt one last working with Elubatel using some ideas that Wanderer provided me involving using her picture [perhaps with Elubatels sigil on the back?] and a candle. I may rewrite the chant as well to personalize it a bit more and possibly incorporate something from the 7th book of Moses. This will be a one off invocation which will hopefully be more powerfully charged rather than a day to day chant as I have been doing this far.

I'm thinking I may try some more generalized invocations of Nitika after this last working with Elubatel [at least for now].
Last edited by philodox on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#10 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am

Sorry to hear that dude. Perhaps using the sigil on Rachel's picture, and then using the candle as a way to focus a light on her would work well. If she's not opposed to it, I'd go so far as to grab her perfume and spray the picture, as its another trigger that you can focus on. If I am attempting to work with a spirit on behalf of someone else, I will often use their full name, location, DOB, etc. as a way of strengthening the connection. Doing that seems to help the spirit figure out who the person is.